Here is a list of Rommel's known decorations and awards I compiled from several sources (see below):
Decorations & Awards:
• Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross: 27 May 1940, Generalmajor, Commander of the 7th Panzer Division.
• Oakleaves (No. 10): 20 March 1941, Generalleutnant, Commanding General of the Afrika Korps.
• Swords (No. 6): 20 January 1942, General der Panzertruppe, Commanding General of Panzer Group Afrika.
• Diamonds (No. 6): 11 March 1943, Generalfeldmarschall, Commander-in-Chief of Army Group Afrika.
• Prussian Pour le Mérite Order: 10 December 1917, Oberleutnant, Commander of a Battle Group of the Württemberg Mountain Battalion.
• Prussian Iron Cross, 1st Class (1914) with 1939 Bar
• Prussian Iron Cross, 2nd Class (1914) with 1939 Bar
• Württemberg Military Merit Order, Knight’s Cross
• Baden Order of the Zähringer Lion, Knight's Cross 2nd Class with Swords
• Bavarian Military Merit Order, 4th Class with Swords
• Austrian Military Merit Cross, 3rd Class with War Decoration
• Cross of Honor for Combatants 1914-1918
• Armed Forces Long Service Award, 1st Class (25-year Service Cross)
• Armed Forces Long Service Award, 3rd Class (12-year Service Medal)
• Commemorative Medal of 1 October 1938 with Castle Prague Bar
• Commemorative Medal for the Return of the Memel District
• Wound Badge in Gold (WWII award): 7 August 1944 (for sixth wound received on 17 July 1944--per his obituary)
• Panzer Assault Badge in Silver
• Luftwaffe Combined Pilot/Observer in Gold with Diamonds
• “AFRIKA” Campaign Cuff Title
• Italian Military Order of Savoy, Grand Officer Grade (appears to be such in photographs)
• Italian Silver Bravery Medal (appears to be such in photographs)
SOURCES: Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer. Die Träger Des Ritterkreuzes Des Eisernen Kreuzes, 1939-1945. Podzun-Pallas Verlag, Friedberg, Germany, 1993; Hamelman, William E. The History of the Prussian Pour le Mérite Order, Volume III: 1888-1918. Matthäus Publishers, Dallas, Texas, 1986; Rangliste des Deutschen Reichsheer, 1930; various photographic evidence.