wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Community Forums > Living History Forum

Living History Forum Discussions of battlefield sites, reenacting, veteran news, and all "current" historical events.

Himmler's son
Old 02-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
Matthew
Association Member

Default Himmler's son

Just crusing through some archive materials at www.bild.bundesarchiv.de and came across this little fella. Apparently Treue Heinrich and his secretary engaged into some after hours work as well. Anyone knows what happened to him and his mother after the war ended?
cheers
Matt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg athene-5kbox12g9ug1k165t5d5_layout.jpg (17.2 KB, 1795 views)

Old 02-24-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
juoneen

Hitler also had a son. Worked in the vw plant during the war. Still alive today .As for himmlers son, he may not even know who his father was, and manteufels son dissowned his father, and moved to south america ashamed .

Old 02-24-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
3cavman
Association Member

he has that look like "I see dead people"

kids
Old 02-24-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
Matthew
Association Member

Default kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by juoneen View Post
Hitler also had a son. Worked in the vw plant during the war. Still alive today .As for himmlers son, he may not even know who his father was, and manteufels son dissowned his father, and moved to south america ashamed .
Didn't know Adolf had any children. Any further info available somewhere?
As for the pic above- it identifies his mother as H. Potthast. I have the book "My fathers keeper" but as far as I can recall nothing much in it on her. Anyone has any relevant info??
cheers
matt

Old 02-24-2011, 11:54 PM   #5
VtwinVince

Is this some sort of joke? I've never heard of Himmler or Hitler having children

Old 02-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
Matthew
Association Member

Default .

not sure about lil'Adolf but as far as Himmler is concerned- no, its no joke.
cheers
matt

Old 02-25-2011, 04:58 AM   #7
Theodor
Association Member

I believe it was in the Hitler'sa biography by Joachim Fest, there is a story of Hitler having a son in France. In WW1 Hitler was in some French village for some time and dated a French girl. The result was that son. I do not have the book, so can not give more details, but maybe someone can have a look?

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Old 02-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #8
james m

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtwinVince View Post
Is this some sort of joke? I've never heard of Himmler or Hitler having children
Himmler had a daughter name Gudrun who,as far as i know, is still alive today. I also believe she was active in the HIAG at one time.
Jim

Old 02-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #9
pvluger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodor View Post
I believe it was in the Hitler'sa biography by Joachim Fest, there is a story of Hitler having a son in France. In WW1 Hitler was in some French village for some time and dated a French girl. The result was that son. I do not have the book, so can not give more details, but maybe someone can have a look?
Yes, Theodor is spot on. In the Memoirs of Heinz Linge there is mention of Hitler asking Himmler to locate the French woman he had an affair with and bore him a son during WWI. Hitler requested this at the beginning stages of the French occupation. (according to Linge)

Book...http://www.amazon.com/Hitler-End-Mem...8647414&sr=8-1

Old 02-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #10
juoneen

Hitlers son is still living in germany in obscurity ,i believe , and doesn't have his fathers name. Supposedly looks just like him, so he may have had plastic surgery. I suspect if anyone really knew him on the forum, it would never be divulged out of fear of reprisal to the son, and also to protect him .
Hitlers trist with the french woman ,was after a gas attack when he was recovering in the hospital. (i believe there were two times he was gassed if im not mistaken) It was during that time when he was temporarily blided when he led his fellow troops out of a gas attack holding on to each other like in a line , as you do in the dance" the hokey pokey"(of course with no back jumps, but moving slowly holding on to coat tails like a millipede)...and he had visions of his future while in his hopital bed when blinded.

So he was not sterile ,as many thought , but kept his secrets of all his goings on relating to women more secret than anything in his life, as he did to completely try to erase all records relating to his lineage relating to the jewish side of his own family. (Even to visit his deceased mothers grave was always top secret.) I believe hitler wanted to captivate women and have them adore him, so nobody would know he was seeing miss braun after she tried to kill herself after getting to know adolf , when she worked for hoffmann , hitlers photographer.(how they were acquainted originally)
There is much interesting stuff about braun and adolf ,in a book written by Anna Maria Sigmund called "women of the third reich " that features 9 different women related to powerful nazis , and is a super read...if you have never seen the book. I reccomend it highly , but what man is going to read such a book...why you are , now that you have heard about it. This gives a differnt angle about powerful women in germany during that time.(sorry i got off track a little)

Last edited by juoneen; 02-25-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #11
pvluger

Hmmmmm..Where could he be?

Old 02-25-2011, 05:04 PM   #12
frankandfrank
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juoneen View Post
Hitlers son is still living in germany in obscurity ,i believe , and doesn't have his fathers name. .(sorry i got off track a little)

Hitlers son is still living !

This story was a fake story !

Old 02-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #13
Matthew
Association Member

Default ..

I must admit that its the first time I ever heard about Hitler's son.
As far as Heinrich's kids go I am of course aware of Gudrun Burwitz and heard somewhere about two more kids he had with Hedwig Potthast but until now thought it was just another story.
Any idea what happened to Hedwig after the war? Did she survive?

cheers
Matt

Old 02-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #14
Theodor
Association Member

Sorry I was wrong, it was another book, a Hitler biography by Werner Maser. Here is an article about that man, but it seems DNA tests have shown there is no connection with Hitler.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Loret

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Old 02-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #15
citadel
Expelled

The only direct descendants of AH are from his half brother Alois's son named William Patrick, (now deceased).
They live on Long Island N.J. And were named after a famous British author, who is probably known, but I had better not repeat it just in case, for their privacy.