wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Wehrmacht Equipment Forum

Wehrmacht Equipment Forum Equipment and gear of the Wehrmacht era.

Old 04-22-2020, 01:17 PM   #16
David Collison

Update: as I know you are all waiting on bated breath to see what I have to post next. What I have is as Gran Sasso stated previously, a Bulgarian Royal Officer's belt with cross strap and holster for a Luger 1900 (likely in 7.65x21mm Parabellum as opposed to 9x19mm Parabellum). It seems to be a matching set as the brass work bears the same pattern now I have removed 100+/- years of patina build up. I also uncovered a name A. T. Kuiter (Netherland origin) on the inside of the Luger holster under all the grime after hours of cleaning with Saddle Soap.

I cannot seem to find specifications for the overall length of a Luger 1900. If anyone could fill me in on that tidbit or perhaps the blueprints for a Volkssturmgewehr V1.5 (da ist nichts, wir sind nur gut befreundet).

The two smaller holsters are for the same pistol, a Walther PP, none of these items are German manufactured except the Daimon Lamp and Visor cap, both produced post 1950.

Furthermore, what can you fine folk tell me about the giant letter "A" I keep seeing stamped inside West German Bundeswehr Feldjäger Visor Caps?

And finally, an artist rendering of a Bulgarian tank crew led me to believe the helmet pictured below is likely WWII and Bulgarian. What I presume is the original owner; A. T. Kuiter was a Bulgarian Royal Officer who post WWII ended up stationed in West Germany as a Bundeswehr Feldjäger. Now I have his stuff including his belt, holsters, visor cap, bomber jacket and irons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aceike420-107.jpg (76.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg aceike-420-77.jpg (64.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg aceike-420-82.jpg (79.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Bundeswehr-cap02-001.jpg (114.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Bundeswehr-cap02-002.jpg (102.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg WWII-Bulgarian Royal Officer-001.jpg (122.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg WWII-BulgarianRoyalOfficer-002.jpg (55.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg WWII-BulgarianTanker-001.jpg (18.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg aceike-420-109.jpg (54.0 KB, 47 views)

Old 04-25-2020, 12:29 AM   #17
David Collison

So an email from this vendor appeared in my inbox today. I figure it came from a presence here. If so, Bless you! I would kiss you if I could! My wife may curse you but she doesn't believe in all that "religious hibbity-jibbity" as I do so worry not.

Many new and exciting items ,Thanks, Joe
CONSIGNMENTS, TRADES AND LAYAWAYS ARE WELCOME!!

Visit our website at: http://www.joesmilitary.com/

Happiness can be found here. If you have too much happiness, they take consignments.

Should anyone want to link me or send me an email about where I can purchase (for my Son) in Canada an SMG FG42 in .308 Winchester that would be hot.

Eighteen in September, Lord help me if he can't take his CRFSC course due to pandemic-mania. Basic training this spring was cancelled. Poor kid reaches the right age and the world goes wicky the wacky woo. What will happen to what I have on layaway for him? I didn't marry and make children with an Ayres x Lyons Aryan Goddess to have this happen to him at this young age (the divorce was final in 2009). So patient he has been and now for recruitment to be on hold, he is so distraught.