wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Era Militaria > Fallschirmjäger Forum

Fallschirmjäger Forum Paratrooper Badges, documents, photographs, headgear, uniforms, history, research, insignia and field gear.

Thank you!
Old 06-20-2018, 03:56 AM   #211
Dr Bison

Default Thank you!

David, Peter, Brecht & Mike,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback to the final volume. And a very big thank you to Willi for taking the time to scan all those sample pages.

It has been an absolute pleasure to collaborate with so many supportive collectors of Fallschirmjäger and other items over all those years. I said it before, but can't say it often enough: Without your selfless help these 3 volumes would not have been possible!

I am also interested to hear of any corrections or additions you might add, which will be published on the "Addenda & Errata" page on the publisher's website in the future.

Glück ab!
Karl

Old 06-25-2018, 12:25 PM   #212
Winterdan

I'm looking forward to ordering Vol 3 when it becomes available on the amazon.co.uk website, outstanding dedication and well done on finishing the series.....no possibility of a Vol 4 ? , thank you.

Old 07-12-2018, 05:01 PM   #213
Winterdan

Has anyone ordered Volume three on the Amazon Uk site in English as I cannot find it ?