wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Community Forums > Living History Forum

Living History Forum Discussions of battlefield sites, reenacting, veteran news, and all "current" historical events.

Demand Letter
Old 12-05-2017, 03:42 PM   #31
Clementine

Default Demand Letter

I sent a demand letter as well, by certified mail to both Bergman and her attorney with all copies of my invoices and emails with Bergman and an itemized listing of all of my insignia that she has last week. Have not heard anything yet, and I don't really expect to. I wanted to get on the record with her attorney who is obligated to reflect the record correctly regarding the money I paid Bergman and my original insignia that she has. I'll have to see if anything shakes out of any bankruptcy.

Old 12-05-2017, 05:58 PM   #32
Robert999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
I sent a demand letter as well, by certified mail to both Bergman and her attorney with all copies of my invoices and emails with Bergman and an itemized listing of all of my insignia that she has last week. Have not heard anything yet, and I don't really expect to. I wanted to get on the record with her attorney who is obligated to reflect the record correctly regarding the money I paid Bergman and my original insignia that she has. I'll have to see if anything shakes out of any bankruptcy.
Might be worth it for you then to get in touch w/ the Sauk County Sheriff's Dept. Making off w/ insignia/uniform items is theft, plain and simple.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:49 PM   #33
FrenchVolunteer
Association Member

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert999 View Post
Then why did she take on new orders when she already had more pre-exisitng ones than she could handle? I bet she figured she would bilk as many of us as possible, blow our money on whatever, and then escape the consequences of her criminality with a bankruptcy claim.
all the crooks do the same :

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=895716

The Regency declared bankruptcy just after their last auction... Like many other similar stamp auction houses.

See You

Vince

Old 12-06-2017, 07:06 PM   #34
NickG
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickG View Post
I sent a demand letter along with pictures of my tunic (to jog her memory...its been 21 months already since she received it for restoration), and mailed it to her address in Reedsburg today in an effort to get it back...
Also in the letter a stern warning from me that the Sheriff's department in Saulk County would get notified if it wasn't handled properly...(a consigned good, never her property, needs to get resolved!)

An additional copy of this letter was mailed to the attorney's address (144 4th Avenue, Baraboo, WI 53913) (p) 608-355-0621 (f) 608-329-6324, explaining that the tunic was not her property and not part of the bankruptcy proceedings and that I would want it back ASAP.

The down payment for the restoration can go thru the bankruptcy court...$300, I can kiss that money goodbye but I do want my uniform back!!! Fingers crossed! I will also call those ph numbers and leave messages with the same content! Thanks for the help so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert999 View Post
And have you received a reply, or just more of her incriminating silence?
Just silence so far....No replies to my letters sent to her and the attorney (including uniform pictures)... Left some messages on both phone numbers too...

Old 12-07-2017, 12:41 PM   #35
DonC
Association Member

This all reads like a low-rent Manion's story...

Don