wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Ken Jasper International Militaria Forums > Indo China Wars 1945 - 1975.

Indo China Wars 1945 - 1975. Covering, French Indo China, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, etc.

Let me go on a rant here.......
Old 11-06-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
Spikey

Default Let me go on a rant here.......

I'm gonna call out a EBAY bidder that is notorious for not paying or having to be chased by EBAY/PayPal. He is also a member on this site.

A few weeks ago I bid on a couple of items and lost both to the same bidder, not a big deal, happens to all of us ALL the time. I do a little searching and I find out who the bidder is and I wasn't really surprised. Fair play to him.

Last night I'm on EBAY around 3:am doing my usual searches and guess what? The same 2 items I was SECOND highest bidder on are relisted. Knowing the bidders past, I contact the seller and say "Let me guess, bidder didn't pay?" I also mention to the seller I was second highest bidder. The seller replies that I am correct, the bidder didn't pay, he also says the bidder has been blocked from his auctions. There was a 3rd item that bidder won from the same seller that was also relisted.

Now I'm pissed!!! Had "galoobfreak" NOT bid on the items I would have been the happy owner of both. This clown from NORWAY has been playing the non-paying or has to be chased to pay crap for years. This in COMMON knowledge in this small community. He has other aliases that he has done the same thing with. How this a-hole hasn't been banished by Ebay I don't understand.

Everyone knows who "galoobfreak is, he's a member on this very site. So let me ask you Mr. NORWAY, what's the deal? Or, which one of your "partners" messed up? WHY the F%&K bid on something and not pay for it or make the seller chase you to get you to pay up??? I'm calling you out, Mr. NORWAY/galoobfreak because your game playing bull$h1te affected ME. I would have won BOTH items, payed as soon as I got the invoice and would have had the items already.

So WHY bid if you aren't gonna pay? Do you get some kinda enjoyment out of your little game? You obviously have money judging by the amount of items you have won so what it the story?

Now I don't expect this clown to respond. He will run to the moderators crying about this post. Let him, it's typical of him. And if anyone needs proof of what I'm saying, I can provide it. Just remember Mr. NORWAY, those who are deep in the community know ALL about your BS games and I can speak for EVEYone we are tired of it. And I have a personal problem with it because I lost out on 2 auctions that I would have won because of you.

Be a MAN, if you bid, PAY UP!! Stop wasting everybody's time. Grow the F#@K up!!!!

Old 11-06-2015, 08:21 PM   #2
wxl155

This Norway guy bought a NPFF shirt ($400+) from me on Ebay in 2013 and asked me to ship it using USPS flat rate envelop which only provide tracking in USA at that time. Several days later he open a case claiming he didn't receive it and then got his money back! I shipped a lot items to different countries and this is the only one "lost"!

Old 11-06-2015, 10:53 PM   #3
jlh

I sold an NPFF jacket to him as well last spring. He claimed he never got it even though it was marked as delivered and got his money back, so I'm out $450. He then bought a $400 tiger stripe shirt from me on eBay and I told him I wouldn't ship it unless he paid me for the NPFF jacket. He replied with he wasn't going to pay for both unless I shipped the tiger stripe shirt to him first. So I did the sensible thing and sold it to someone else the next day. Anyways, this guy is one of the many reasons why I refuse to do anymore international sales.

Old 11-07-2015, 07:05 AM   #4
Beezman

He asked me twice to sell him stuff outside ebay, having forgotten to bid. No problem to report (except for lengthy pointless emails), but outside ebay I guess he could not use the buyer's protection program to his advantage.

Old 11-07-2015, 04:33 PM   #5
Spikey

Thanks to another concerned member I found another of his aliases.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:53 PM   #6
Bob Chatt

You mean I am not the only seller he screws around with and doesn't pay until you file a non-paying bidder alert on?

ASMIC Executive Vice President

Old 11-14-2015, 05:23 PM   #7
Spikey

These are the 2 shirts that idiot galoobfreak, or his supposed"partner/s" outbid me on then didn't pay for. Both shirts are dead stock mint with the name tapes removed which is a bummer. The 3 jump wings which are just like the wings on the shirts were in the upper right pocket of one of the shirts. Not 100% sure these are SEAL shirts but I think they probably are. The name tapes would tell the story. I ended up getting both after explaining the situation with the seller. Glad to have them in my collection.

I know Bushmaniac/galoobfreak has seen this post. He's quiet on this page but is busy buying on EBAY, wonder how many of the items he won he will actually pay for.

Old 11-14-2015, 05:42 PM   #8
Darrell

Ok since everyone but me knows who he is, what is his forum name and what e-bay aliases does he use ... care to enlighten me? Or is this all a secret? In case I ever run into this guy.

Old 11-14-2015, 05:49 PM   #9
Spikey

Read the post above, last sentence. The 1st name is the one he uses here, the other is his EBAY name.

Old 11-14-2015, 05:51 PM   #10
Darrell

Lol ok. I thought we were just calling him bizarre names. Never heard of him before.

Old 11-14-2015, 05:54 PM   #11
Spikey

He's been very quiet on this page but I'm sure he has seen this topic.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:42 AM   #12
riflegreen297

Yeah, he tried the same thing with me on Ebay with a silk woven RVN Marine unit patch. New Ebay I.D. (lusky-84) with zero feedback, High bidder, paid immediately, but refused to pay the listed International Shipping cost for tracking. Of course he wanted me to send it without tracking, because it cost too much. I told him I would not send such an expensive item to a new Ebayer with zero feedback. He then referred me back to his other Ebay name of "galoobfreak" and that I should trust him everything would work out with shipping. After I questioned him on why he just did not bid with his other Ebay I.D., he stated he could not get into that account. I could see where this was going so I cancelled the sell (took forever because of him), returned his money, filed a Final Value Fee claim with ebay, sold it to the 2nd highest bidder. Now I no longer accept bids from Norway.

Last edited by riflegreen297; 11-15-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:10 PM   #13
Spikey

He is still bidding under "galoobfreak". He was active as of yesterday having won an auction on Nov 14, 2015 , 6:36PM

Thanks for the new ID. It appears it is no longer registered.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:43 PM   #14
ETN

Quote:
Originally Posted by riflegreen297 View Post
Now I no longer accept bids from Norway.
Ditto

Old 12-11-2015, 11:01 PM   #15
Spikey

It appears our boy is still buying and NOT paying for items on EBAY. Just communicated with a seller who said this guy jacked him around for a month.