wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Ken Jasper International Militaria Forums > Indo China Wars 1945 - 1975.

Indo China Wars 1945 - 1975. Covering, French Indo China, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, etc.

Old 01-01-2016, 12:00 AM   #16
juoneen
Expelled

Question: so why is he still allowed to bid there, and what is his game?

Old 01-01-2016, 12:23 AM   #17
Spikey

Who knows. He seems to play the same lame bid and not pay game under all his other I.D.'s.

Fyi
Old 01-01-2016, 09:47 AM   #18
cpt1992
Association Member

Default Fyi

While this individual did not buy the beret I was selling ( fortunately)
he did ask if I could drop the price by about 50%.
Needless to say that did not happen and the beret sold to somebody
else.

Old 01-01-2016, 03:38 PM   #19
Spikey

It's interesting to see that others are having the EXACT same experiences with this clown.

And yet, he still is allowed on EBAY. This A-HOLE just sucks the life out of collecting.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:44 PM   #20
Bob Chatt

I complained a few times to Ebay about his business practices and his failures to pay. They did nothing.

ASMIC Executive Vice President

Old 01-03-2016, 03:40 AM   #21
Spikey

He goes buy Bushmaniac on here and he also might lurk under another name.

Vigard is his first name.

I can't believe he refuses to pay on so many auctions for so long and still is able to bid. He has several EBAY ID's and he has done the same BS under at least one other ID.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:56 PM   #22
juoneen
Expelled

It is obvious to me that e bay could solve many problems by working with collector forums of not just militaria, but other types of collectibles .

We know the problems, and are the eyes and ears, but so far they obviously do not care. We are the ones who take it in the shorts since control of our hobby has actually opened the doors to Now be dominated by the criminal element, thus losing business from many who otherwise would be patronizing e bay.

The changes of excessive fees and confusing policy's has made e bay a place I personally quit due to their refusal to address many issues I feel makes them weaker and actually part of the problem Because of policy changes that are counter productive and only for greed to increase their profits, not make it better.

Until e bay gets serious about changing bad policy's that allow control by ripp off dissidents, I urge all here to pull out, and complain to e bay by e mail or written letter and find other venues to substitute, as it is obvious it's diversification through e bay profits has created a monster and just doesn't give a crap .

Until such a time e bay will just degenerate to a place soon to not resemble its original purpose and the future look bleek.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:30 AM   #23
Beau Brummel.

You're right, It's a monster driven solely by profit.

It wouldn't matter though If all militaria collectors pulled out as our grubby (In their view) little hobby is the tiniest drop In the ocean when viewed In perspective; they don't need us and In truth would be far happier without us and the problems we bring.

I've taken all sorts of flack and personal Insults from members of various forums over the years for my approach, been called a shark, dishonourable (that one really made me piss my pants) and an all round bad egg, but my view remains unchanged. If I can get someone to end an auction and deal privately with me I will; the way I book It ebay earn enough from the auctions that I actually bid on to cover any damage I do to their profits, especially since the enormous hike In fees. And before anyone levels the 'low baller' comment at me I assure you that on nine out of ten occasions my offers far exceed what the seller actually ends up with, especially after final valuation and usurious PayPal rinse the poor old mark.

In It's way epay Is the perfect scam; what other auction house could get away with making the customer do ALL the work for It's obscenely Inflated percentage. F##k them and If that makes me 'dishonourable' then bring on the Ignominy .

Old 01-05-2016, 11:57 AM   #24
kammo man

I hate Ebay.

I am a bad seller.

I am a bad emailer.

I hate ebayers questions.

I hate boxing up stuff and shipping.

I hate because I hate it.

Did you see that really great set of Gold Mike Force Tiger stripes listed in the old hunting clothes kids section ?

$9.99 buy it now.............

owen

Old 01-05-2016, 02:01 PM   #25
Bob Chatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Brummel. View Post
You're right, It's a monster driven solely by profit.

It wouldn't matter though If all militaria collectors pulled out as our grubby (In their view) little hobby is the tiniest drop In the ocean when viewed In perspective; they don't need us and In truth would be far happier without us and the problems we bring.

I've taken all sorts of flack and personal Insults from members of various forums over the years for my approach, been called a shark, dishonourable (that one really made me piss my pants) and an all round bad egg, but my view remains unchanged. If I can get someone to end an auction and deal privately with me I will; the way I book It ebay earn enough from the auctions that I actually bid on to cover any damage I do to their profits, especially since the enormous hike In fees. And before anyone levels the 'low baller' comment at me I assure you that on nine out of ten occasions my offers far exceed what the seller actually ends up with, especially after final valuation and usurious PayPal rinse the poor old mark.

In It's way epay Is the perfect scam; what other auction house could get away with making the customer do ALL the work for It's obscenely Inflated percentage. F##k them and If that makes me 'dishonourable' then bring on the Ignominy .

Guy you dishonourable rat bast**d.......

I see nothing wrong with making officers to an Ebay seller, but I always ask them first if they are open for an offer and I promise I won't waste their time.

There is nothing worse then being an Ebay seller when someone wants to make you an offer and it is usually only a few dollars over your opening bid.

If it is something I want bad enough and I can't wait for the auction the end, I will swing as hard as I can with an offer and hope for the best. I never bs the seller and say I want it for my collection or any other hard luck stories, I just make a serious offer.

But at the same time, if I see an auction stopped early and it is something I want, I have no problem sending the seller an email and asking why they stopped the auction, and if they stopped it on an offer, allow me to make my offer. I would never do this on a auction that runs its full time and ends with a low bid. But if an auction gets stopped early, gloves are off and it is free game....

Old 01-05-2016, 02:30 PM   #26
Spikey

And then there is galoobfreak/macv-museum who bids to high heaven then DOESN'T pay.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:14 PM   #27
kammo man

Same as selling on a forum and getting low ball offers........
then finding the guy doing the low ball offers selling on Ebay the same type of item he just low balled you......for beyond top dollar.
Thew whole thing stinks.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:16 PM   #28
Beau Brummel.

[QUOTE=Bob Chatt;7230893]Guy you dishonourable rat bast**d../QUOTE]

yOU KNOW IT !

Owen, people don't do things like that do they, you're not doing my faith In humanity any favours!

Old 01-05-2016, 06:28 PM   #29
Bob Chatt

Those damn parka collectors.......

Old 01-05-2016, 06:34 PM   #30
Beau Brummel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Chatt View Post
Those damn parka collectors.......
I know, all that fuss over a flasher mack