wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Tony Barto SS Uniforms and Insignia Forum

Tony Barto SS Uniforms and Insignia Forum Dedicated to SS cloth collecting and anything else SS related.

Old 01-18-2020, 10:11 AM   #196
rob NL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZKG View Post
I got back after a hefty arguement about 3/4 in items from his shop with full price so I lost quite alot of it!

Best

Mads
Ah ok. Sorry to hear.

Old 01-23-2020, 05:38 PM   #197
emilitaria_usmc
Association Member

I learned a lot from this very long post! The first thing is to take very good photos of everything you sell. Years ago I bought a Nikon camers with a close-up lens. Then I graduated to a Canon 5D Mark II body and a Canon macro ultrasonic EF 100mm 1:2.8 close-up lens. The close-up lens alone was $600. Body and lens was 1000.

Based on the profit you will make on your SS tunic you can afford to buy a great camera, and maybe after 2 weeks, repost all new photos of your SS tunic. Remember you are never out the cost of the camera, it will always have great resale value. A good camera will make all your future items easier to sell. Maybe you can also track down buyer #1 and #2 back to the vet family to disprove others that said it might have come from a dealer.

I see one of the mods suspended someone for getting personal. Dissing the item is one thing but dissing a WAF member ... well, you shouldn't do that. I hope your suspension will be short.

I thank all the WAF members who have helped me so much over the years.
Dan