wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Era Militaria > Political Organizations

Political Organizations All aspects of Third Reich Political Organizations, including the SA, NSDAP, NSKK, NSFK, HJ, DAF, NSKOV, etc.

Old 11-19-2015, 11:46 AM   #31
J. Wraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by wessel View Post
Thank you. I am well aware this is not an Allach plate and bought it on that basis. I was simply enquiring if anyone had information on it, and that has now been supplied.
My question relating to the Hitler quote was to find out if this was taken from a speech or simply a direct quote taken from the Allach catalogue. If anyone has an answer to that question I would be much obliged.
Wessel,

No one is going to have information on that and 99% of forum participants cannot use the search button or a search engine, so they post the same item on every forum on the web thinking that magically *Poof* I have an answer. No, it does not work that way. The quote was a speech that predated Diebitsch and the catalog and used by Adolf Hitler. At one time I tried to source it and it was Hitler before Diebitsch. But he stole so much it probably predates him. I believe this is correct and spent a good amount of time on it but with Hitler and the 3rd Reich he may have taken it from someone else etc.

Good Info from JWraith
Old 11-19-2015, 10:55 PM   #32
Michael Fay

Default Good Info from JWraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Wraith View Post
The maker and origin of this plate was given to you already on another forum, what answer are you looking for that might be different?. The auction held in France forwarded a blow up of the trademark on request, if you hit it with magnification via camera or a loop you will see that it reads Kressmann Backmeyer.

Kressmann Backmayer is a U.S registeted trademark attached to Stephen Cook. Stephen cook is a well known author of Himmler"s Camelot. In addition to the publication trademark he retains a 2nd trademark under the name Kressmann Backmeyer that is allocated to porcelain manufacturer and goods. Two seperate trademarks that are identical with exception of the central motif where one is a life rune and the other for porcelain is the double sigrune, the second registered in 1999.

My suggestion to you is to not seek different answers to similar questions but to contact Stephen Cook and find out why he was manufacturing or attempting to manufacture an Allach style plate. He placed his own legitimate trademark on the piece so his thought process or intent does not appear to be fraudulent in nature and no others have been seen that I am aware of.

Again for you to review are the links that apply with the name and contact info for both trademarks. If you are merely seekimg clarification on the origin of the quote the answer is muddied.

http://www.trademarkia.com/kressmann...-76090025.html

http://www.trademarkia.com/kressmann...-75696315.html

https://trademarks.justia.com/760/90...-76090025.html
OK, this is some worthy info, and I commend J.Wraith for this.
Mr. Stephen Cook was, very aware of what WAF now calls "SS Cultural" items years before Lumsden and I foolishly brought this stuff up on WAF and more importantly, Mr.Cook knew the esoteric SS ideological themes before WAF brought it up.

It was WAF that alerted the ethically challenged on what to fake that looked SS cultural...

Final note : when the book came out ,I got a advert for the book in the mail (and the only way he got my address was from a Northern European Pagan organization I was following at the time....suffice it to say that this pagan group was working on Allach like plates(not to fool-but for the modern paganVolksgenossen) at this exact same time.
So I posit this Irminsul bedecked Allach lite plate is from this pagan group in conjunction with Cook...as such it would have been offered on their long defunct web site (all based in USA back then too)

Last edited by Erich B.; 12-19-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:36 AM   #33
J. Wraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Fay View Post
OK, this is some worthy info, and I commend J.Wraith for this.
Mr. Stephen Cook was, very aware of what WAF now calls "SS Cultural" items years before Lumsden and I foolishly brought this stuff up on WAF and more importantly, Mr.Cook knew the esoteric SS ideological themes before WAF brought it up.

It was WAF that alerted the ethically challenged on what to fake that looked SS cultural...

Final note : when the book came out ,I got a advert for the book in the mail (and the only way he got my address was from a Northern European Pagan organization I was following at the time....suffice it to say that this pagan group was working on Allach like plates(not to fool-but for the modern paganVolksgenossen) at this exact same time.
So I posit this Irminsul bedecked Allach lite plate is from this pagan group in conjunction with Cook...as such it would have been offered on their long defunct web site (all based in USA back then too)
I met him a couple times and he is pretty much entrenched in the culture best I can tell. It's one plate with his own hallmark, guess its a watch and wait and it could be a 20 year old fluke already. Anyone can be reached and its a small world.

Last edited by Erich B.; 12-19-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Old 11-20-2015, 10:44 AM   #34
Quickie
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve T View Post
You can also similar tree of life pattern fabrics on Hitler's terrace chairs, 44 seconds into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I22AGvtvnc

The chairs look like they are the sun terrace chairs at the Kehlsteinhaus, see soldier sat on one, minus the soft furninshings. Image copyright http://www.ibiblio.org/cizewski/feli...steinhaus.html
here it is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 53sec.jpg (91.8 KB, 544 views)

Old 11-20-2015, 10:50 AM   #35
Quickie
Association Member

note the bird pattern on this cloth, which is also found on more common tapestries , but different from what had been published by DHW .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 53secB.jpg (149.1 KB, 553 views)

Old 12-15-2015, 11:50 PM   #36
Quickie
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsten B. View Post
Interesting to see one more plate from that known maker of which I have had two different ones so far - Steve also has or had at least another plate of the same maker.
That Ahnherr - Enkel dedication originates from an official and public speech of Himmler in 1937.
Seems to be an interesting and very rare type of wood being used for yours, would be interesting to see a close-up of that producer´s tag.
What's also interesting is the fact that the maker, despite being heavily NS oriented, managed to survive past 1945 as is evident from this DM price tag.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OH-45.jpg (169.2 KB, 516 views)

Old 12-17-2015, 12:13 AM   #37
Quickie
Association Member

A little something for the Holiday Season. The Engel as seen in the blue cover DHW catalog.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d45m.jpg (136.8 KB, 510 views)

Old 12-25-2015, 09:51 PM   #38
Quickie
Association Member

One more for the Holidays
Attached Images
File Type: jpg J41.jpg (105.3 KB, 484 views)

Old 12-26-2015, 10:45 AM   #39
jabnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickie View Post
A little something for the Holiday Season. The Engel as seen in the blue cover DHW catalog.

Weren't these "Engeln" made over a longer time? If my memory serves me right i seem to recall several of these are/were pictured in magazines from before AND after the war.

Old 12-26-2015, 12:07 PM   #40
Quickie
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabnus View Post
Weren't these "Engeln" made over a longer time? If my memory serves me right i seem to recall several of these are/were pictured in magazines from before AND after the war.
You are 100% correct However, I didn't post any of these " Engeln" , but a particular one.
Take a good look at the image bellow and tell me what you see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DHW engel.jpg (69.3 KB, 482 views)

Old 12-26-2015, 12:18 PM   #41
Quickie
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabnus View Post
Further for your information, this particular type of Engel was produced by Richard Langer and his family in the 30's and 40's . Another specimen of this kind can be viewed @
Museum für Sächsische Volkskunst in Dresden.

Last edited by Quickie; 12-26-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Old 12-26-2015, 12:36 PM   #42
Quickie
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickie View Post
One more for the Holidays
now in color
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wht41.jpg (62.4 KB, 486 views)

Old 12-26-2015, 03:42 PM   #43
jabnus

HI,

I will have to get back to you as i dont have my books/magazines at hand. I think i might know where they are pictured in (what i remember), it's interesting t see this one.

best regards,
Gaston

Old 02-07-2016, 08:41 PM   #44
Quickie
Association Member

One unexpected image from an official NS publication. Also note the spiral plate on the far right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HT.jpg (247.0 KB, 427 views)

Old 02-07-2016, 08:46 PM   #45
Quickie
Association Member

here is a similar one with spiral I picked up recently .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HT100 - Copy.jpg (103.7 KB, 430 views)