wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Community Forums > Testing and Technical Advice

Testing and Technical Advice Technical questions/advice and tests.

Old 06-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
Luftm40
Association Member

I build and fly RC models. The forums that feed the RC hobby are light years ahead of WAF as far as functionailty.

My primary RC forum supports uploading as many high res images as you want PER POST in a thumb nail type format. Click on the pic, and it expands to full size. There is also a block for comments on EACH picture. It also has a speed loading function so you can upload, say, 50 photos from a file in to one post w/ just a few mouse clicks....and it is free.

I'm fairly certain these RC sites are sponsored by some of the big online hobby mail order houses.....but why can't WAF (a paid service that also has advertisers) improve things a bit? There may be a technical reason for this...but I'm just curious

Old 04-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #17
dshaday

Hi

I am a new member and I tried to follow the directions but came unstck on the first step. In my profile page, there is no entry for a photo album. How do youi create one?

All the best

Dennis

Old 04-01-2015, 09:34 AM   #18
georg.01

I'm a new member and I'm trying to upload image(s) in a thread. It says in the faq:"To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' ... page ... To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'."

I followed the instructions but couldn't find said button. The only button I did find is the one on top pf the message box "Insert photos" which button is of no use since it makes reference to online images only ("URL...). In addition, on the profile page it says "Friends", "Mini Statistics" and the like but shows no (!) "Albums".

Can you put me on the right track?

Best regards
georg.01

Last edited by georg.01; 04-01-2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Correction of spelling