wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Ken Jasper International Militaria Forums > Imperial Militaria Forum

Imperial Militaria Forum The discussion and study of Imperial German awards and of their Central Powers Allies from the First World War

Old 04-23-2017, 09:28 AM   #511
Elmar Lang

I think that it could well happen that a huge, printed work could be expensive. More, I think that the money spent for a fine book are never thrown away...

My own Mericka, bought in 1979 at the now disappeared Krey bookstore, Graben, Vienna, costed 1.193,- ATShilling, that wasn't exactly a cheap price... But then, I felt like the luckiest, young collector!

Old 04-23-2017, 11:11 AM   #512
peterm
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmar Lang View Post
I My own Mericka, bought in 1979 at the now disappeared Krey bookstore, Graben, Vienna, costed 1.193,- ATShilling, that wasn't exactly a cheap price... But then, I felt like the luckiest, young collector!
I can only agree and still have my Mericka... But what I meant was that it's the most expensive book for the PUBLISHER and so I wish him the best for his sales, unpatiently waiting vor Vol. 2...

Best, Peter

Old 04-23-2017, 03:53 PM   #513
avensis2000

Hi,

I got my piece last week from Verlag Militaria. I don't wonder at all if it has been expensive to publish. I hope it will sell well, and in my opinion it's not actually very expensive to buy, compared to what you get. I would've bought it even with higher price. Every AH-collector should buy it, after all the price is just similar as some common medal etc. which almost every collector has. Definitively a must-buy for AH-collectors.

Enzo: Glühwein in May again?

Old 05-05-2017, 02:48 AM   #514
Elmar Lang

I'd loved to go to Vienna at the Dorotheum's sale, but this time it's impossible. BTW, Glühwein in May would kill an elephant...