wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Wehrmacht Equipment Forum

Wehrmacht Equipment Forum Equipment and gear of the Wehrmacht era.

Thread Tools Display Modes

Medical things
Old 06-16-2019, 06:51 AM   #1
MrSimh is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 115
Default Medical things


I have two items that I need to know where they come from. Which box do they come from ?And is it very common things or not ? I think i cant find them a place so if someone is interested mp me.

Its an acid boric tube (and content) and a elastoplast with his packaging (~2m / 6cm) .

Thank you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2019, 09:39 AM   #2
New Member
lancaster21 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Normandy
Posts: 2

Hello, I think, they are coming fron a DRK bag or Luftshutz bag.
Metallic tube is tipical for this use.
  Reply With Quote


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Wehrmacht-Awards.com