wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Ken Jasper International Militaria Forums > Bundesrepublik Deutschland, 1949-Present

Bundesrepublik Deutschland, 1949-Present From West Germany through to the modern reunified German Republic.

Pictures of Forces participating in Truppenversuch 1976?
Old 03-09-2019, 01:02 PM   #1
Flecktarn92

Default Pictures of Forces participating in Truppenversuch 1976?

New to the forum and didn't see an introductory thread so I figured I'd say hello while starting a new thread.

I'm currently searching for any pictures or videos of German forces field testing the experimental camouflage patterns seen during Truppenversuch 1976.

So far I've only come across this one single picture:

I've seen tons of photos of the actual uniforms from collectors but never really any being tested back during the actual field trials.

I figured this would be the place to ask if anyone knows of or has seen any other sources?

Old 03-10-2019, 08:10 AM   #2
hoover

The picture is Daniel Peterson, a collector.
There are some pictures of the trials in Schuster´s "Ausstattungssoll der deutsches Heeressoldate 1955-2010". But not very much pictures from the actual field trials.

Old 03-12-2019, 03:23 PM   #3
Collectinsteve

Well, I guess the nice post I made with a link to Peterson's book was eaten by the internet gremlins

What Hoover said is 100% correct. Personally, I have never seen a picture of these uniforms worn in the field during trials. In fact, the pictures in Peterson's book are some of the only reenactor pictures out there, even after all of these years.

Steve