wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Era Militaria > Order of Battle and Individual Research Forum

Order of Battle and Individual Research Forum Order of battle, unit history, personality research.

Information about soldier
Old 12-09-2018, 11:58 AM   #1
anmarlodz
Association Member

Default Information about soldier

Guy have a question ; is there any way to determine where exacly particular soldier was serving ? I have his rank, name and FP numer so using those information I can check the unit ( aproximately cause one FP number was often used by diffrent units in diffrent period of time ), but what more precise informations ( when he was conscript - when starts his duty - what unit exacly he was attached to - regiment - company - battalion) ? Also if there any way to check what exacly happen to him etc ? Did he servived or was KIA ?
Is there any chance to get such informations ? Any site where I can check it ? Any institution I can ask about ?

Old 12-09-2018, 12:29 PM   #2
Simon O.

Perhaps reading through the pinned threads at the top of this forum would be a good place to start.