wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Era Militaria > Luftwaffe War and Qualification Badges (Tim Calvert's Eagles Nest)

The German Luftwaffe Radio Operator, Air Gunner, Flight engineer and Observer books
Old 06-27-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
Sebastien T

Default The German Luftwaffe Radio Operator, Air Gunner, Flight engineer and Observer books

Hello collectors friends,

I want to share something between all Luftwaffe enthusiasms collectors around the world. The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer badges of world war II 1933-1945 is so far a great success. Sells are going slow but constant and this success is all because of you collectors. My original view was not only this 2 volumes set but 4 volumes in 2 sets. The first one you know but I am currently working in the second set with the volume 3; the German Luftwaffe Radio Operator, Air Gunner and flight engineer badges of World War II 1935-1945 and the volume 4; The German Luftwaffe Observer Badges of World War II 1935-1945. Since these 2 books are well advance I decided, along with my partner Stephan Papke to seek for material right away and try to collect all portraits before getting deeper into the texts. The first set was the opposite, write and then search for material. I am asking now that anyone that is interested by participating into this project by providing material can contact me on my gmail down below. Everyone that will be contributor will receive a 10% discount. I have some variants already and you may have more than you think that we don't yet such as rare Meybauer packets, Assmann and FLL carton boxes , portraits in wear are always welcome, early aluminum and Tombak variants etc....

These books will also have few special sections that people may enjoyed very much. These 2 volumes along with others will complete every library to all Luftwaffe flight crew badges collectors.

Thanks in advance, my email is luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com show me what you guys have and lets talk... PLEASE don't post any picture on this post.

Thanks for reading me

Cheers

Sebastien and Stephan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I-II-III-IV WAF.jpg (125.5 KB, 151 views)

Now Available
www.luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com

Old 06-28-2019, 06:00 AM   #2
Thomas H
Association Member

Hi Sébastien and Stephan,

Good luck with this new project! I’m already looking forward to the result and getting a copy 😃 Photo looks already great!

Regards, Thomas

Looking for the Ehrenpokal / Honor Goblet of "Willi Haug" 1./KG53 (26-10-1940)

Old 06-28-2019, 06:59 AM   #3
Thomas Durante
Forums Moderator

Hi Seb,

Looks great, certainly books that are long overdue and cannot think of a better person to tackle these works. Good luck and I look very forward to its completion and getting my copy.

Tom

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Old 06-28-2019, 09:32 AM   #4
e-maus
Association Member

Hi Seb
Now I can't wait. I do not know what interests you, but I will be happy to help you, in some variants, if you only want to.
cheers;
Jacek

Old 06-28-2019, 10:56 AM   #5
Gary B
Association Member

Seb,

I can only reiterate what has already been said!

Looking forward to another great volume(s)! If you need anything from my collection or any assistance let me know.

Gary B
ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Old 06-28-2019, 11:00 AM   #6
Joe D
Association Member

This is great news! I look forward to receiving this copy.

Old 07-03-2019, 03:12 PM   #7
Sebastien T

Thanks everyone for help so far

Seb

Now Available
www.luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com