wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Tony Barto SS Uniforms and Insignia Forum

Tony Barto SS Uniforms and Insignia Forum Dedicated to SS cloth collecting and anything else SS related.

Old 01-06-2020, 11:48 AM   #181
AntiqueWW2
Suspended

If he do that with me, i don't think he would ever walk out on his own Legs from his Frankenstein Store of Crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZKG View Post
I got back after a hefty arguement about 3/4 in items from his shop with full price so I lost quite alot of it!

Best

Mads

Old 01-06-2020, 11:58 AM   #182
Brian S
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
If he do that with me, i don't think he would ever walk out on his own Legs from his Frankenstein Store of Crap.

OMG, what a comment.

Brian

Stumpf, Werner (15 March 1917 – 13 October 1942)
Frank, Rudolf

Looking for photos, documents.

Old 01-06-2020, 12:14 PM   #183
AntiqueWW2
Suspended

No, just the 100% truth. Take that to the Books. Maybe other accept to get ****ed over by someone like this, well i would not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian S View Post
OMG, what a comment.

Old 01-06-2020, 12:16 PM   #184
Brian S
Association Member

Quote:
No, just the 100% truth. Take that to the Books. Maybe other accept to get ****ed over by someone like this, well i would not.

Most people are smart enough not to get as you say "****ed over". If you have to threaten people to avoid your own mistakes that's just tragic.

Brian

Frank, Rudolf

Old 01-06-2020, 12:26 PM   #185
AntiqueWW2
Suspended

What the Hell means that? So a Dealer can make up some crap Story, then try to fool someone into buying his Stuff...and then i should say thank you when i found out he ****ed me? Not everyone in this Hobby has the experience to spot this kind of Stuff as Fake, i would say maybe 5%...many would never sign up to a Forum...and it took me more then 30 years to get the experience i need. So i am sorry, but when Crooks like this always just get away with there Bull**** because you think you need to be nice to them, then we live in 2 different Worlds. When i ran into someone like this, he will know it is not a very smart Idea to **** me. There are many Ways to make him understand. But the absolut wrong way is to just say oh, bad luck take some other Stuff and walk away...and then he sell it onto the next one.

But sorry, i forgot this is Militaria Collecting....so far away from the real World.

QUOTE=Brian S;8613343]Most people are smart enough not to get as you say "****ed over". If you have to threaten people to avoid your own mistakes that's just tragic.[/QUOTE]

Old 01-06-2020, 12:32 PM   #186
Robert H
Suspended

some deserve it that way

Old 01-06-2020, 12:45 PM   #187
AntiqueWW2
Suspended

Exact. Not everyone, but there are some who play there game for Decades, without ever happening anything. I have seen Collectors with less Knowledge who went to Dealers like Winkler, spent there Tons of Money....and Years later showed me there Collections and it was FULL of Fakes. I don't think anyone deserve that. Or take a younger Collector.....who just get started. They will not have a lot Money, so they maybe end up with Winkler and Co...spent there Money with him...then find out they bought Crap, and stop collecting all together.

But, we have to be all nice, HELL NO....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert H View Post
some deserve it that way

Old 01-06-2020, 12:46 PM   #188
Brian S
Association Member

Quote:
Not everyone in this Hobby has the experience to spot this kind of Stuff as Fake, i would say maybe 5%...many would never sign up to a Forum...and it took me more then 30 years to get the experience i need.

I don't believe this is true but let's go along with it... Then I would say 95% of the people in this Hobby should get out.

As for dealers, this forum more than any other is responsible for bringing dealers to their knees in shame and forcing refunds. It's not the dealers to be afraid of, it's "experts" you don't know making you the deal of a lifetime and disappearing back into their keyboards under a new name.

Brian

Frank, Rudolf

Old 01-06-2020, 12:52 PM   #189
AntiqueWW2
Suspended

We have a different Understanding here

The 95% just need to ask the 5% who are willing to help them BEFORE they go and buy stuff like this Tunic, what is a High End Fake, and if you think there are a lot People who be able to spot this....nope, they are not there. I have seen and hold Tunics in my hand, done better then this one here, where i had to look a lot times again and again until i was sure what is going on. A really well made Build you are not able to spot by looking only at some Pictures, impossible.

This Forum is great to warn People, but there are Tons of Collectors who avoid it. Now you can blame them for this, but that is personal Choice. And when i read this Thread, and when you would know all the older Storys about Winkler...then i don't really understand how you can tell me it is not the Dealers we have to be afraid of.....when you post your Stuff here what you get offered by one of your Experts...you should be safe.....when you walk into a Store to buy it there, that will not work.

But again, i only talk about Winkler here. And if there is anyone who deserve it....he is the Guy.

Quote:
I don't believe this is true but let's go along with it... Then I would say 95% of the people in this Hobby should get out.

As for dealers, this forum more than any other is responsible for bringing dealers to their knees in shame and forcing refunds. It's not the dealers to be afraid of, it's "experts" you don't know making you the deal of a lifetime and disappearing back into their keyboards under a new name.

Last edited by AntiqueWW2; 01-06-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Old 01-06-2020, 01:12 PM   #190
PZKG

Quote:
Trust me, the thought entered my mind, but having a violent record from my teens early 20's I'd be stuck in jail for years so I had to take it in the a ss and learn from it!

Mads

Old 01-06-2020, 01:23 PM   #191
AntiqueWW2
Suspended

hope there is no next time my Friend, if indeed it happens again...call me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZKG View Post
Trust me, the thought entered my mind, but having a violent record from my teens early 20's I'd be stuck in jail for years so I had to take it in the a ss and learn from it!

Mads

Old 01-06-2020, 02:02 PM   #192
JustinS
Association Member

I try not to condone/suggest violence, but if you’re going to scheme and assemble a piece that both misleads and robs a client of potentially many thousands of dollars, you deserve a good beating.

Old 01-06-2020, 02:23 PM   #193
Brian S
Association Member

Do any of you actually believe this keyboard bravery will scare a bad person straight? Calling out the item and the seller and is the only way. Not this ridiculous threat stream.

Brian

Frank, Rudolf

Old 01-06-2020, 02:40 PM   #194
AntiqueWW2
Suspended

It depend what you do when you step into the real World. Calling out something in a Forum will not change the way this Idiot do Buisness. But you can go and ask him what he do when he see me. Last time we ran into each other over something many Years ago, my Lawyer picked him apart and the rest i keep for myself. Thats the way you handle Idiots like this. Go look at the Thread about Rask. He was able to play Ping Pong with People who payed Stuff and never got if for month on end, did anyone something? No...lets wait and post 1000 more times about him. Do you think that works in the real World? All this works only in this strange Hobby, where People still believe in everything they get told and have some kind of endless patience.

To your Question, NO, will not do anything, as well as calling out anyone in a Forum will not change a Thing. Or you really thing all the big Collectors or Clients he has are in this or any other Forum? Not really

Quote:
Do any of you actually believe this keyboard bravery will scare a bad person straight? Calling out the item and the seller and is the only way. Not this ridiculous threat stream.

Old 01-06-2020, 03:48 PM   #195
M40

-

Last edited by M40; 01-06-2020 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Delete