wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Wehrmacht Equipment Forum

Wehrmacht Equipment Forum Equipment and gear of the Wehrmacht era.

My original military mp44 pouch collection
Old 11-29-2019, 08:01 PM   #1
Leper
Association Member

Default My original military mp44 pouch collection

Well... I actually have two more but they are not with me. I just wanted to share.

Old 11-30-2019, 06:46 AM   #2
anmarlodz
Association Member

Nice. I guess you are aware that you have set of postwar yugo pouches and one early DDR pouch , right ?

Old 11-30-2019, 07:05 AM   #3
Leper
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmarlodz View Post
Nice. I guess you are aware that you have set of postwar yugo pouches and one early DDR pouch , right ?
And the title says original military.

Old 12-02-2019, 09:38 PM   #4
Jeff V

Leper, for the benefit of the membership can you please label which pouches are german ww2 manufacture and which ones are postwar military? Thanks for sharing these pics!

Old 12-02-2019, 11:35 PM   #5
wehl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff V View Post
Leper, for the benefit of the membership can you please label which pouches are german ww2 manufacture and which ones are postwar military? Thanks for sharing these pics!
first photo show yugo set ,second photo left is early DDR ,rest is perfect ww2 and all are very nice army used originals from different periods for the same rifle

Old 12-03-2019, 07:18 AM   #6
anmarlodz
Association Member

Quote:
The last set of photos ( those with leather flaps ) are postwar yugo pouches and a bit higher set shows ( from viewers left ) postwar early NVA pouch. There rest are wartime originals ( set made by JWa , one made by qkv, onr repaired for Mkb 42 and two late war examples ( one very late example ).

Old 12-04-2019, 01:31 PM   #7
Jeff V

There seems to be a difference of opinion here. Wehl says the first tan pouches with red stripe is postwar yugo and ammarlodz says the last set is postwar yugo. The first tan set looks original IMO.
There seems to be agreement on the DDR pouch (far left example in the second set of pouches posted).

Old 12-04-2019, 01:56 PM   #8
anmarlodz
Association Member

Quote:
There seems to be a difference of opinion here. Wehl says the first tan pouches with red stripe is postwar yugo and ammarlodz says the last set is postwar yugo. The first tan set looks original IMO.
There seems to be agreement on the DDR pouch (far left example in the second set of pouches posted).

Probably he made some mistake ( and was writing about the last and first from bottom ).

First tan with red stripes are wartime JWa made pouches. Also another set of 3 are wartime ( 2 for Stg 44 and one for Mkb 42 ). Same with green qkv pouch.