wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Ken Jasper International Militaria Forums > Korean War

Korean War Dedicated to the history and memorabilia of the war in Korea, 1950 to the present.

Old 12-02-2018, 09:24 PM   #16
JeremyJ
Association Member

Default ..

Excellent research/ group!!

http://aufhimmelzuhause.com/

Fench Battalion 23rd RCT
Old 05-19-2020, 12:32 PM   #17
Heer Feikert

Default Fench Battalion 23rd RCT

FrenchVolunteer, Viva la France!

I could not agree with you more about the Fighting Spirit of the 2nd Division and the 23rd's 4 Battalions. {Knowing the French Battalion was on my flank, I knew that Hell would be on Earth before the French Battalion would surrender or give way} Quote from Sgt Charles S. Feikert, 2nd Battalion, Co.E Co.H

I have been away for awhile but I am glad I came back to browse the Forum. The maps that are shown or any of the material shown I have never seen. With my continued quest for the French Award my Uncle was to receive, for action with the French Battalion, he was givin the Croix de Guerre but the name was spelled incorrectly on the order and was never corrected nor seen again. Chas's statement to my father.

I continue to go through the daily General Orders of both Countries to try and find the Order or mention of his name. Looking at what you have found gives me renewed interest.

Thank You