wehrmacht awards


Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Communications Equipment

Communications Equipment Radio, telephony and radar equipment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Werkzeugkasten f. flzg. Funk-personal
Old 12-01-2017, 04:35 PM   #1
Lassi
Association Member
 
Lassi's Avatar
 
Lassi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,205
Default Werkzeugkasten f. flzg. Funk-personal

Hello guys
Anyone know What the content was in this tool box?
Would like to find and add some items but not sure What kind of tools and spare parts?

Anyone have some pictures and info it would be greatly appreciated

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=939504

Thank you and All the best
Lars
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0A82C717-6420-4F69-9E00-F1D77912A237.jpg (99.2 KB, 121 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 04:35 PM   #2
Lassi
Association Member
 
Lassi's Avatar
 
Lassi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,205
Default

Cvvvbb
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 563D426C-1674-4FB3-A43B-910392FF894F.jpg (159.4 KB, 124 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #3
Lassi
Association Member
 
Lassi's Avatar
 
Lassi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,205
Default

More
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EA4106EC-9FAD-4F0A-A569-BD96BBDA411F.jpg (207.5 KB, 129 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 04:37 PM   #4
Lassi
Association Member
 
Lassi's Avatar
 
Lassi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,205
Default

Jvhhh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 54575F1D-3CEA-45AD-8AB7-A4B42C55E6DE.jpg (80.0 KB, 138 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 04:38 PM   #5
Lassi
Association Member
 
Lassi's Avatar
 
Lassi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,205
Default

Hjkkllp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F48DDEE2-BAD2-4116-B7B5-A387FAD263CA.jpg (59.8 KB, 137 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 07:20 PM   #6
ezesar
Member
 
ezesar's Avatar
 
ezesar is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: In the heart of Spain ...
Posts: 94
Default

Hi Lars.

I found those photographs on ebay several years ago for my material archives. Perhaps you could manage to read the contents on the list.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ala6QgzwZ1PHjW4bYmw_-tN-xA1K

You can see clearly in the photograph a tool roll bag. I got several of those roll bags in a scrapyard from military warehouse. Most of them in NOS condition but sadly several had leather straps missing, cut by someone along the time. Those bags could have came to Spain during the Civil War (1936-39) as German military aid to military raised in arms or in 1943 as part of the equipment adquired by Spain to rearm its Armed Forces, included in the known as "Plan BÄR". I suppose that they could be part of the tools for the great number of models of Spanish, German mfg. planes like Ju52, Ju87, Ju88, He111, He 112, He114, Do17, Do24, Bf109 employed by Spanish Air Force.

I still have today seven or eigth in mint condition, with markings and unused also having its leather parts flexible as new. You can see several on this link.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ala6QgzwZ1PHjXRltL7sIfChMZ1a

Best regards from Spain.

César.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 12:48 PM   #7
Lassi
Association Member
 
Lassi's Avatar
 
Lassi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezesar View Post
Hi Lars.

I found those photographs on ebay several years ago for my material archives. Perhaps you could manage to read the contents on the list.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ala6QgzwZ1PHjW4bYmw_-tN-xA1K

You can see clearly in the photograph a tool roll bag. I got several of those roll bags in a scrapyard from military warehouse. Most of them in NOS condition but sadly several had leather straps missing, cut by someone along the time. Those bags could have came to Spain during the Civil War (1936-39) as German military aid to military raised in arms or in 1943 as part of the equipment adquired by Spain to rearm its Armed Forces, included in the known as "Plan BÄR". I suppose that they could be part of the tools for the great number of models of Spanish, German mfg. planes like Ju52, Ju87, Ju88, He111, He 112, He114, Do17, Do24, Bf109 employed by Spanish Air Force.

I still have today seven or eigth in mint condition, with markings and unused also having its leather parts flexible as new. You can see several on this link.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ala6QgzwZ1PHjXRltL7sIfChMZ1a

Best regards from Spain.

César.
Hi César
Thank you kindly for taking you time to help me out
I will try to find out more about it and find some parts to fill it with.

All the best
Lars
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 04:52 PM   #8
ezesar
Member
 
ezesar's Avatar
 
ezesar is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: In the heart of Spain ...
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassi View Post
Hi César
Thank you kindly for taking you time to help me out
I will try to find out more about it and find some parts to fill it with.

All the best
Lars
Hi Lars.

You are welcome. As I always say, I´ve got a lot of info from other forum members and if it coud be possible to help some other it will be right.

Best regards.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2017, 06:02 AM   #9
Funksammler
Member
 
Funksammler is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Normandy
Posts: 2,900
Default

I think I have an original contents list somewhere, I will let you know if and when I find it back.....

regards,

Funksammler
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 01:42 PM   #10
Lassi
Association Member
 
Lassi's Avatar
 
Lassi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funksammler View Post
I think I have an original contents list somewhere, I will let you know if and when I find it back.....

regards,

Funksammler
That would be great, Thank you
Regards
Lars
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 02:30 PM   #11
me6_130
Association Member
 
me6_130's Avatar
 
me6_130 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mare Nostrum, Europe
Posts: 8,034
Default

I was going to say I had a friend who had some of those tool bag rolls...but I see he has answered also!!


Carles
__________________
looking for a Kar 98k bolt in working condition numbered 2020, please let me know if you have one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 02:39 PM   #12
ezesar
Member
 
ezesar's Avatar
 
ezesar is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: In the heart of Spain ...
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by me6_130 View Post
I was going to say I had a friend who had some of those tool bag rolls...but I see he has answered also!!


Carles
Hi Carles.

Yes, I saw this thread and I thought that I had to leave my comment.

Best regards.

César.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 10:09 AM   #13
Funksammler
Member
 
Funksammler is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Normandy
Posts: 2,900
Default

I managed to find the contents cards for the FuW.1:





The two images are printed two-sided on the card. Two of these cards were inserted into the "windows" inside the lid, one showing the front, the other the backside.

Some of the tool are specific for early radio installations such as the FuG III and the EP1 but most tools are pretty generic. Although some of the more useful tools may still reside in toolsheds all over Germany, I think it will be a challenge to complete the set!

regards,

Funksammler
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2017, 11:54 AM   #15
roger_m
Member
 
roger_m's Avatar
 
roger_m is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezesar View Post
. I got several of those roll bags in a scrapyard from military warehouse. Most of them in NOS condition but sadly several had leather straps missing, cut by someone along the time. Those bags could have came to Spain during the Civil War (1936-39) as German military aid to military raised in arms or in 1943 as part of the equipment adquired by Spain to rearm its Armed Forces, included in the known as "Plan BÄR". I suppose that they could be part of the tools for the great number of models of Spanish, German mfg. planes like Ju52, Ju87, Ju88, He111, He 112, He114, Do17, Do24, Bf109 employed by Spanish Air Force.
Hi Cesar, I got recently one of these rolls (from you source?) in Spain. This one is mint and dated 1938, but is WaA + eagle marked and that makes it armament of some kind. They are definitely not aircraft rolls (they are very different). It would be nice if Tornfute could tell us if his cloth roll is marked in the leather straps with WaA markings. If not, that would confirm the "Spanish" ones were not radio related but most likely for some gun or artillery piece.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump






vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Wehrmacht-Awards.com