wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Era Militaria > Political Organizations

Political Organizations All aspects of Third Reich Political Organizations, including the SA, NSDAP, NSKK, NSFK, HJ, DAF, NSKOV, etc.

Adolf Hitler ,answer office assistent
Old 07-17-2019, 02:52 PM   #1
Hermann-12
Association Member

Default Adolf Hitler ,answer office assistent

Hi
I can’t understand how is the assistent with signature in the answer of Hitler office...
Thanks very much all information
Hermann
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8556ADDB-FB61-44E1-93B3-32B05D5649FF.jpg (39.3 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg 36790996-9E1F-4BB4-8EA5-C84BA5551BE5.jpg (37.9 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg 5D8EB820-BBA4-4F99-BB63-5CE0C2265B33.jpg (30.7 KB, 216 views)

Old 07-19-2019, 03:06 PM   #2
Br. James
Association Member

Sorry but I can't discern the signature on this document. As you know, this note was written from the Führer's Private Chancellery (Office), located just down Wilhelmstrasse from the Old Reichschancellery in Berlin, on the day following Hitler's 45th birthday celebration. (The head of this office was Reichsleiter Philipp Bouhler.) The secretary acknowledges Frau Greta Völk's correspondence from Buenos Aires, Argentina with thanks, and explains that Hitler is too busy to respond personally. This was one of the main functions of Hitler's Private Office, to handle personal correspondence sent to the Führer from across Germany and around the world, as well as dealing with requests of all sorts, such as amnesty, funding, gifts, personal appearances, etc. A very nice piece of history.

Br. James

Old 07-20-2019, 06:52 PM   #3
Hermann-12
Association Member

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation and clarification, I have the books of Hamiltong, related to signatures of members of the Third Reich, secretaries, or secretaries of different times, but it is very difficult for me too, to discern, who is exactly the one who signs , the gratitude in the note ....
Again, more than grateful ....

Old 07-22-2019, 12:39 PM   #4
Br. James
Association Member

Hi Hermann,

The set of books by Charles Hamilton are classics in this field, without any doubt, but he was interested in showing and discussing the signatures and handwriting of the NSDAP and Third Reich leadership. The example here is of a low-level office employee on Hitler's Private Office staff, and that person's name and signature ID would not likely be found in any research journal. I would imagine that only a staff lit from the period would be of assistance. But the document is certainly a classic of its kind, from the beginning of the TR era.

Br. James