wehrmacht awards


Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Community Forums > Living History Forum

Living History Forum Discussions of battlefield sites, reenacting, veteran news, and all "current" historical events.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 01-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #31
rexmundi
Member
 
rexmundi is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Holland
Posts: 1,076
Default

Ofcourse the story in the first post is noncence. I have studied the last days in the Fuhrerbunker. There was no person like this "chief" presence!
 

Old 01-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #32
Theodor
Association Member
 
Theodor's Avatar
 
Theodor is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Home Sweet Sty
Posts: 6,358
Default

Wow what colorful comments only because someone said /with no bad intentions/ the word, which sounds like "the surface part of the body, colored in a ceartain color"
__________________
The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com
 

Old 01-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #33
Tora_Tora_Tora!
Member
 
Tora_Tora_Tora!'s Avatar
 
Tora_Tora_Tora! is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanD View Post
Some subjects are very sensitive. I realize that some folks are not smart enough to realize that. Sometimes just because someone doesn't understand english very well mayby they should keep their mouth shut instead of blundering into a conversation that might piss some folks off.
As a Native American I am not obligated to suffer the stupidity of non Indians. Euorpeans or Americans.
If that position upsets you thats to damned bad. You can cloak stupidity and bigotism any way you want. Intellectual discussion, what if or whatever. If you can't understand my position then my personal opinion is that your are a fool. Whether you be a piss poor english understanding European or a dimwit non Indian American. Bigoted arrogance is just bulls hit.
Thanks to all.
If you don't understand that my words were absolutely free from any offensive intention it's not my fault.If you continue to looking for a needle on an haystack, it's not my fault but only your personal satisfaction and amusement.
I simply reported a story that, crazy or not, was taken from the web and it was not my intention to altere anything.
I am not english or american and if you consider "stupid" a person who doesn't speak your language fluently and perfect this is a real example of ARROGANCE, not mine.
I remember you that this is a forum where we all discuss history and this is a place where people meets people and where the human being are so important and IMO to use so strong words against me it's not a good example for new members, if you are happy please do it, I am happy for you.
Nothing personally, I love native american culture and as musician I study and perform also ancient music specially related to the ethnomusic, for your info I made a research into the beautiful field of Athabaskan music culture...
I can accept anytime suggestions, words, opinions only if they will be able to enlarge my culture but I will NEVER accept from anyone any offensive words whatever you will be.Keep it close, gently, to your mind.
I will never reply anymore to any offense due we are going off topic and I really excuse me with other members, moderators and administrators for this post.


P.S. If Christopher Columbus was a liar it's not my fault,I know very well the real history of the Arawaks.
 

Old 02-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #34
Josh Beckett
Member
 
Josh Beckett's Avatar
 
Josh Beckett is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanD View Post
Some subjects are very sensitive. I realize that some folks are not smart enough to realize that. Sometimes just because someone doesn't understand english very well mayby they should keep their mouth shut instead of blundering into a conversation that might piss some folks off.
As a Native American I am not obligated to suffer the stupidity of non Indians. Euorpeans or Americans.
If that position upsets you thats to damned bad. You can cloak stupidity and bigotism any way you want. Intellectual discussion, what if or whatever. If you can't understand my position then my personal opinion is that your are a fool. Whether you be a piss poor english understanding European or a dimwit non Indian American. Bigoted arrogance is just bulls hit.
Thanks to all.
I agree with you, although I am one quarter indian, I still take offence to words like "redskin" or other slurs like that, my ancestors were called the same thing and the only purpose of words like that is to make them sound less human, but I dont think that the poster of this thread had any racist intent and I will forgive him. I dont think that if he doesnt speak English means he is less smart, infact, I have known many non english speaking people who are very smart.
 

Old 02-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #35
Josh Beckett
Member
 
Josh Beckett's Avatar
 
Josh Beckett is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodor View Post
Wow what colorful comments only because someone said /with no bad intentions/ the word, which sounds like "the surface part of the body, colored in a ceartain color"
No offence, but with that kind of logic its okay calling a black man "darkie"(I dont mean to offend any black members of the forum, I am trying to use this as an example). It is never okay to call someone a name on account of their skin color, infact, I live in a very redneck area and sadly its okay to call blacks bad names and its okay to make fun of accents.

Color or race should never be an issue when it comes to a persons character.

I think this thread has run its course and should be closed.

Last edited by Josh Beckett; 02-03-2008 at 09:02 PM.
 

Old 02-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #36
MikeP
Association Member
 
MikeP's Avatar
 
MikeP is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: midwest usa
Posts: 1,616
Default

Good response, Josh.

I do think it excessive to attack a European for an error of "PC" on skin color remark.
An explanation of terms would be more in order.

A bowie knife in a kraut foxhole as evidence?

Maybe he got it off a proud native american soldier----"forced conscript?"

This takes the record for stoopidest crackpot unsubstantiated theory yet on the internet.
__________________
MLP
 

Old 02-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #37
colt45s
Member
 
colt45s's Avatar
 
colt45s is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: battleship, N.J
Posts: 2,095
Default

did you see the interview of the German Col. on Hist. Ch , when asked about the US Diplomat with Hitler.. Is it true that you are killing Jews and stealing their money, ? ,Hitler said " Is it true that you made slaves of your blacks? , and did you shoot Indian women & children sleeping in their tents & steal their land?"
 

Old 02-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #38
Josh Beckett
Member
 
Josh Beckett's Avatar
 
Josh Beckett is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
Good response, Josh.

I do think it excessive to attack a European for an error of "PC" on skin color remark.
An explanation of terms would be more in order.

A bowie knife in a kraut foxhole as evidence?

Maybe he got it off a proud native american soldier----"forced conscript?"

This takes the record for stoopidest crackpot unsubstantiated theory yet on the internet.

I agree wholeheartedly, this sounds like the "theory" of Bush attacking the trade centers. The knife in the pictures looks like a theater made knife that some bored GI made, not a native american knife. And maybe it couldve been taken from a native american soldier who was captured or killed. Or the foxhole couldve been a US foxhole and some GIs forgot their souvenir helmets and their knife.
 

Old 02-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #39
Maikäfer
Member
 
Maikäfer's Avatar
 
Maikäfer is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Breda, Nederland
Posts: 396
Default

Is it april's fools day already?
 

Old 02-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #40
panzerr
Suspended
 
panzerr is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: us
Posts: 92
War

they had some black troops also in north afrika.
 

Old 02-05-2008, 01:25 AM   #41
SurvivingPanzer
Member
 
SurvivingPanzer is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanD View Post
That is the biggest crock of s h i t I have ever read in my life.
There is no record of any Native American serving in any Nazi outfit.
BY THE WAY CALLING A NATIVE AMERICAN A "REDSKIN" IS LIKE CALLING A BLACKMAN A "NIGGER".
!!!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!
Wow, this wasnt racial until you made it racial.
 

Old 02-05-2008, 01:31 AM   #42
SurvivingPanzer
Member
 
SurvivingPanzer is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanD View Post
Some subjects are very sensitive. I realize that some folks are not smart enough to realize that. Sometimes just because someone doesn't understand english very well mayby they should keep their mouth shut instead of blundering into a conversation that might piss some folks off.
As a Native American I am not obligated to suffer the stupidity of non Indians. Euorpeans or Americans.
If that position upsets you thats to damned bad. You can cloak stupidity and bigotism any way you want. Intellectual discussion, what if or whatever. If you can't understand my position then my personal opinion is that your are a fool. Whether you be a piss poor english understanding European or a dimwit non Indian American. Bigoted arrogance is just bulls hit.
Thanks to all.
So according to your argument here the fact that you said the N word in terms of comparison for intellectual conversation it is bigoted and inappropriate. African Americans are not obligated to deal with your stupidity.

Do us a favor and post things that are relevant to the conversation, if you want to have a conversation about Native American rights and discrimination start a new thread and talk about it.
 

Old 02-05-2008, 07:54 AM   #43
J Melvin
Member
 
J Melvin's Avatar
 
J Melvin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Southeastern US
Posts: 3,564
Default

And, it's done. Thanks for all coming....
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump






vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Wehrmacht-Awards.com