wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Wehrmacht Equipment Forum

Wehrmacht Equipment Forum Equipment and gear of the Wehrmacht era.

Old 02-01-2019, 08:02 PM   #16
anmarlodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leper View Post
Je snapt mij gewoon niet. Misschien is het beter dat je gewoon je eigen brutale taal blijft stoteren.

Do you know, there is such thing as google translator ( or any translator ) and you can translate other languages ( not the strictly what was written, cause it still is not excellent, but at least the context of the sentece you wrote ) ??? From context of translation seems that you was quite a rude for Tom ( and tried to silence him ).

I would suggest to keep english, if you won't be misunderstand ( in other words to be simply understand in wrong way).

I would ask as well as Tom did; why someobody would damage original pieces ?

Those pouches shown above are good for reenacting at best, cause definately no for collection of original, wartime pieces ( eventualy for collection of fakes if anyone do collect fakes , for example for future reference).

Old 02-02-2019, 03:54 AM   #17
Leper
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmarlodz View Post
I would suggest to keep english

I would ask as well as Tom did; why someobody would damage original pieces ?
If you want to keep it in English then you need to be able to read and understand English. Clearly by both of your responses you cannot. You may have to get out a dictionary and go through every word in there to get understanding of what the sentence says.

Old 02-02-2019, 04:36 AM   #18
MP44_tom

Well thank you very much.......

To be honest, i donít feel the need to be insulting.... so you go ahead if it makes you feel better.....

Anyway, you think we cannot read or write english..... and indeed it is not my mother language, but i think iím doing allright.....

I also like to contribute to this forum by being clear and understandable (for quite a few years now) and i do make stupid mistakes sometimes (donít we all), but most of the time someone points out my mistakes to me on a nice and friendly way.....

Clearly i have stepped on your toes for some reason, and if i did, i am sorry and apologize..... but i still donít have a clue .....

Tom
www.mp44.nl

Old 02-02-2019, 02:58 PM   #19
anmarlodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leper View Post
If you want to keep it in English then you need to be able to read and understand English. Clearly by both of your responses you cannot. You may have to get out a dictionary and go through every word in there to get understanding of what the sentence says.
A very rude tone again.

Good for you if you are english native speaker, but offending others because they are not, is a very rude behavior ( it is like I would say that you are fatal in polish, cause you are not the native speaker, even if you tried your best to speak or write in polish correctly), and create impression that your are elevating yourself upon others, and think about yourself as someone better than others.

I can't understand why somebody would use original pouches ( that is what from context of your primary post was ) as reenactors pieces ( only someone stupid or some sort of 'rich boy' would do so ).

Those shown at first were very poor repros ( seen much better repros sold by ATF for example ), or fakes as those were made to deceive.