wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Era Militaria > Crosses of the Wehrmacht

Crosses of the Wehrmacht Iron Cross, German Cross, War Merit Cross and Spain Cross.

Old 04-18-2017, 08:31 AM   #31
peterm
Association Member

A shame!!! I hope You all will get Your money back, guys!

I had 2 "buyers" here on WAF who wrote "Yes, I'll take it" but didn't answer again when I requested payment with IBAN/BIC (SWIFT)....

Best, Peter

Old 04-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #32
sanya13
Association Member

Hí Peter

The problem is that Paypal does not deal with just to watch the payer has not received the purchased product

unfortunately now of the scammer stand the flag: Banghead:

Old 04-18-2017, 01:53 PM   #33
sanya13
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skalphunter View Post
He "emperor" gave it up with me as i did not send anything.
I learned my lesson with Hlee alias Alexander Popov.

In my earlier post i stated already that i wrote to the admin about this scammer Hlee to prevent more members to get screwed but there was never an answer or any action taken.
skalp

Old 04-18-2017, 02:07 PM   #34
skalphunter
Association Member

Hlee is online right now probably sorting out who he could screw next. Unbelievable. Should not somebody take action on banning this scumbag ??

Old 04-18-2017, 06:12 PM   #35
militarymania

"A Fool & His Money Are Soon Parted"....old saying

Old 04-20-2017, 12:03 AM   #36
Alex Bolotnikov
Association Member

Unfortunatelly bad buyers/sellers can be found worldwide, not only in Russia... I'll check among local collectors if anyone knows this pos.

But also just a reminder for all the sellers - according to Russian laws it's forbidden to send TR (or anything that can be consider as "cultural values") to our country via mail. It'll be a problem in case of customs inspection.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:27 AM   #37
jack1

This is a really sad thread.
I feel for you guys.
I had a bad experience on here.
I never received an item,there was no proof of postage and the seller never sorted things out.
I lost £60 and had to write it of as i sent payment as a paypal gift.
This guy is a member on here and his attitude was that he was not bothered at all.
Sad days my friends.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:33 AM   #38
Panzer-G-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by militarymania View Post
"A Fool & His Money Are Soon Parted"....old saying
Nice one,ill bet thats really what these folks that were ripped off,wanna hear right now.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:54 AM   #39
peterm
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer-G-man View Post
Nice one,ill bet thats really what these folks that were ripped off,wanna hear right now.
That's what I thought too when I read this "friendly" statement...

Best, Peter

Old 04-20-2017, 02:24 AM   #40
jack1

I have bought lots on here and im certainly no fool.
Charming if you ask me.
This guy is either lucky or he has had a really bad do.

Old 04-20-2017, 05:11 AM   #41
sanya13
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Bolotnikov View Post
Unfortunatelly bad buyers/sellers can be found worldwide, not only in Russia... I'll check among local collectors if anyone knows this pos.

But also just a reminder for all the sellers - according to Russian laws it's forbidden to send TR (or anything that can be consider as "cultural values") to our country via mail. It'll be a problem in case of customs inspection.

Old 04-20-2017, 10:39 AM   #42
Douglas 5
Association Member

A quotation that is upsetting and - ill placed .
Knowing them - Jim and Sanya are no fools .

Douglas

Old 04-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #43
sanya13
Association Member

unfortunately now saw that now arrived my packet of this scammer Alexander Popov
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alexander popov.jpg (81.6 KB, 595 views)
File Type: jpg alexander popov1.jpg (85.3 KB, 595 views)

Old 04-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #44
beuwulf

As Douglas said,Jim & Sanya are no fools...I feel sorry for your losses guys

Old 05-22-2017, 09:04 AM   #45
Varsity
Forum Sponsor

I just found this thread.

He bought in my webshop 5 times during the month March for a total value of 5500 euro.

It's a very long story. But I got all my stuff back, I really had to hang on the phone for hours calling with postal services, but due to my effort all 5 shipments were stopped in time before reaching Russia and yesterday I received my last 3 shipments back home, after 6 weeks I got my last items back home, everything has been intercepted by various postal services in the USA, Ukraine, Russia and Germany.

I didn't notice the scam at first since he used an USA based shipping address from a company who handles shipments for Eastern Europe and ship them to Russia and take care of the customs troubles. I ship to the USA almost daily and had not checked the address and it looked all okay, the payments were made by US PayPal accounts so it looked legit. The Dutch PayPal mails suggested that you can ship goods after the payment has been processed, so I told PayPal why they talk about shipping goods in those mails as there is no protection. I was not aware of the possibility to use direct bank payments through paypal and did not know these could be claimed back by a bank for fraud without any protection of PayPal. They told me those mails were standard and they couldn't help me with the scam and it was my own fault, I should have blocked these payments in my account. So I've now blocked all PayPal bank payments and/or gift payments for any future orders.

One payment was allready claimed back for fraud by PayPal one day after I had shipped the 5th parcel to him, so I went looking online and found Jamie Cross who was scammed for thousands as well. So I started to contact the postal services and the company who shipped the parcels, two parcels were still in transit from PostNl/USPS and were returned by USPS before being delivered, one however went wrong and was shipped through about 10 states in the USA from New York to Florida and then on to Switzerland but after 4 weeks arrived back at my door. The first 3 shipments were allready shipped from the USA to Russia (through Ukraine) and were intercepted somwhere on route and send to Germany (Berlin) and arrived back at my door yesterday, after having been 6 weeks in transit.

The name he registered his postal locker in the USA on however was not Alexander Popov, it was registered to Nikolay Perevozchikov as mentioned earlier in this thread. So that might be his real name>?

He communicates with this email address: hlee71037@gmail.com

Payments were made by these addresses
maureen.burke@iname.com
troutt@dr.com

I'm glad I got all my stuff back, but it's sad to read so many forum members have allready been scammed by this crook. I wonder how many outside WAF have been scammed or won't tell.

Regards, Jim

http://www.militariaplaza.nl