wehrmacht awards

High Seas Fleet badge Article
Old 10-27-2003, 06:04 AM   #1
Pascal H.

Default High Seas Fleet badge Article

I want to compliment Mike K for his article on the High Seas Fleet badge on the Technical Reference Articles site. I was about to acquired a High Seas Fleet badge and the best information I could find about this badge was the information in his article. An excellent article and extensive research work on these badges.

Mike did not only write an excellent article he was also willing to answer all my questions I had on this badge personally. I finally went ahead am I am now in the possession of one of these great looking badges.

Thanks Mike for your help and once again my compliment for such a great article.

Pascal

Old 10-30-2003, 05:34 PM   #2
Jay V.

Dear Gentlemen where can i find i copy of this High Seas Fleet badge article by Mike K ,could someone post a link. Thanks Jay

Old 10-30-2003, 06:24 PM   #3
Mike Kenny
Lifetime Member

Hi Pascal,

Many thanks for your kind words re the article and it's great to hear you are happy with the your new baby!

Jay, you'll need to become an association member to view the article. It resides on the "member's only" section of www.wehrmacht-awards.com, which is the "parent" site of this forum. You'll find the link at the bottom of most pages in the forum, then click on the "Collectors Association" tab.

Regards
Mike K

PS: If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Old 10-30-2003, 07:20 PM   #4
George Stimson
Forums Moderator

Pascal,

You did exactly what I plan to do before I myself buy one of these fine KM badges! Thanks in advance for the help, Mike!