wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Heer Uniforms and Insignia Forum

Heer Uniforms and Insignia Forum Uniforms, insignias and armbands.

Old 12-28-2008, 11:52 AM   #16
werner

Hi Buddies,

I just receive a bad news today.
Laurent Huard who was co-author with J-P Borg for the book " Feldbluse " is dead. I had the chance to exchange some mails with him some months ago.
He was a really knowledgeable collector.
You will miss everybody.
My sincere condolences with its family.

Paix ā ton âme.

Last edited by werner; 12-28-2008 at 01:02 PM.

German Army Uniform Regs/November 1936
Old 02-10-2009, 01:49 PM   #17
SaniUffz

Default German Army Uniform Regs/November 1936

Hallo Alles, I have a question.... Please help!!!!!

The Brian L. Davis book entitled, German Army Uniforms and Insignia 1933-1945 has a picture, somewhere in the mid-book, that shows a German Army Medical NCO, with his bicycle, being interogated(sp?) by the Ami's in Normandy somewhere. The Medical/Sani NCO is wearing an Officers cap and what looks like an Officers quality Feldbluse. The text below this photo states that the Medical NCO was allowed to wear this officers accoutrements by order dated November 1936.....

If anyone can actually find this order, or perhaps steer me in the right direction...... I would be very grateful

Danke Sehr

SaniUffz

Old 06-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #18
Johnny R
Association Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaniUffz View Post
Hallo Alles, I have a question.... Please help!!!!!

The Brian L. Davis book entitled, German Army Uniforms and Insignia 1933-1945 has a picture, somewhere in the mid-book, that shows a German Army Medical NCO, with his bicycle, being interogated(sp?) by the Ami's in Normandy somewhere. The Medical/Sani NCO is wearing an Officers cap and what looks like an Officers quality Feldbluse. The text below this photo states that the Medical NCO was allowed to wear this officers accoutrements by order dated November 1936.....

If anyone can actually find this order, or perhaps steer me in the right direction...... I would be very grateful

Danke Sehr

SaniUffz

It is on page 98 in the English edition. The caption is wrong on several counts. He is not a oberfeldwebel but is a a Feldunterarzte or Unterarzte-a medical Oberfahnrich or Offizeranwarter. The collar insignia is worn under a 1934 order and the officers cord is worn under a 1936 order. He also was not a prisoner according to a German book I have seen they were negotiating a truce to remove wounded and evacuate civilians from and area of fighting. The details for Fahnrich uniforms are in Angolia/Schilcht Vol. 407-409

Old 12-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #19
panzerjager228

Quote:
Originally Posted by leibermuster View Post
Feldbluse has been available for several months at Barnes and Nobles. I highly recommend it!
In the U.S.? Where are you? I would like to get that one at Band N
and save on some shipping $$