wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Daggers and Edged Weapons Forum

Daggers and Edged Weapons Forum This is the corner of the site where you can talk about daggers, bayonets, swords and knifes of the Wehrmacht and related organizations.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:16 AM   #16
Terry K.
Association Member

again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rohm 17.jpg (51.1 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg rohm 13.jpg (98.6 KB, 238 views)

Old 05-12-2017, 07:18 AM   #17
Terry K.
Association Member

Last unless someone wants more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rohm2.jpg (161.5 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg rohm 6.jpg (144.1 KB, 237 views)

Old 05-12-2017, 07:20 AM   #18
GaryMJ

Thankfully that was amicably resolved, kudos to Eric for handling this fairly. Glad it worked out fine in the end.

Best, Red

Old 05-12-2017, 07:29 AM   #19
Victorman
Association Member

As requested: here is how the inscription and that Eickhorn maker mark should look. Easy to spot the differences.

Best regards,

Victorman
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (39.6 KB, 236 views)

Old 05-12-2017, 03:18 PM   #20
Eric Broome

Buyer has been issued a complete refund. Again, sorry for my ignorance. In the end, I was the only one who got robbed. Live and learn. This is the very reason I use my real name as my user name. I don't hide behind a screen name. The whole world can see who and where I am. Anyone who ever has a problem with anything they see of mine on estand, please contact me by pm and be sure that I will do the right thing. Character assassination tends to stick in people's minds long after the refund and apology has been issued. They only remember the guy who tried to sell a fake. Again, my heart felt apologies to the buyer and anyone else who's been offended by my actions,

Old 05-12-2017, 04:59 PM   #21
Billy G
Association Member

Nicely handled IMO, well done Eric.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:04 PM   #22
Terry K.
Association Member

Hi All,
I just wanted to say that Eric Broome is a stand up guy. I didn't have to do anything. He refunded my money with really no questions asked. My dad always said the only thing you really have in this world is your good name, I believe Eric has proved that saying.
Thanks Eric,
Terry

Eric Broome
Old 06-02-2017, 07:39 PM   #23
xfarrell

Default Eric Broome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry K. View Post
Hi All,
I just wanted to say that Eric Broome is a stand up guy. I didn't have to do anything. He refunded my money with really no questions asked. My dad always said the only thing you really have in this world is your good name, I believe Eric has proved that saying.
Thanks Eric,
Terry
Some of you know me some don't. I just want to say NONE of this was Eric's fault, this started with ignorance on my part. Eric purchased the fake rohm from me.

I received it with many other daggers and some swords and bits that were left to me. I unknowingly sold the fake to Eric and we have sorted that on the back end. I was just clearing out some of this lot (because you cant keep them all).

Eric is a good and honest person and should be considered a very trusted seller. I trust him enough to send him several pieces without payment on the front end and he has always been true to his word. So whatever stink is on this deal is on me and my ignorance and I apologize to you all and to Eric.

I ask that Eric destroy fake blade so it can never darken anyone's collection again. Also please keep all the other items I sent as my apology to you.

Finally, Thank you all for being such a fine and safe community and looking out for ALL of us. I'll move back into the shadows now. Thanks guys.

Old 06-02-2017, 08:16 PM   #24
Eric Broome

A finer man you won't find in this community or any other. I appreciate your words and I will absolutely destroy the fake blade so that it doesn't find it's way into any other collections. I thank you for these comments. I only hope I can live up to them.