wehrmacht awards

Old 11-19-2019, 09:24 PM   #16
Willi Z.
Forums Moderator

Robert, no one said the Fliegerbluse was bad....I said the lining and markings were "odd". So did Todd. I don't appreciate the game playing.

Thanks Ben!

Let's see the inside behind the eagle to see if the eagle is original to the FB.

How does the nap get worn under the eagle?

You are the seller and he is the buyer, correct?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fliegerbluse Hermann Goring (19089)9~2.jpg (144.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg fliegerbluse Hermann Goring (19089)9~3.jpg (52.5 KB, 67 views)

Willi

Preußens Gloria!

Old 11-20-2019, 02:06 AM   #17
AntiqueWW2
Association Member

You are right, he got it half a year ago from me. As i told you normlay i don't care and i stay out of this, but when i know something then my Tunics. So then it is very normal when i read Lining and markings are "odd" as you call it and and you would pass....that i start asking why is that so, no Game playing here. Somehow logic when you post your Opinion, that a lot People who don't have the experience simple say something is not right, aka Fake and a good Tunic turns into a not so fine Tunic anymore. If Ben would not have posted the other Pictures, and if i would not have asked why, i think this would be the Outcome of this Thread. Seller got it as restored Tunic exactly as it should be and nothing else is this Tunic.

The Swas was cut loose when i got it years ago, and bend inside the Eagle, you could clearly see that its there for a very long time. No other Traces around it, and that means its there forever, for me at last.

Tabs he could cut off and post them seperate, and that should be enought to tell they are good as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi Z. View Post
Robert, no one said the Fliegerbluse was bad....I said the lining and markings were "odd". So did Todd. I don't appreciate the game playing.

Thanks Ben!

Let's see the inside behind the eagle to see if the eagle is original to the FB.

How does the nap get worn under the eagle?

You are the seller and he is the buyer, correct?

Last edited by AntiqueWW2; 11-20-2019 at 02:37 AM.

Old 11-20-2019, 02:16 AM   #18
Renaud

I'm late on that one but about the fb alone I put myself in the side ; but I don't know for the tabs.

Old 11-20-2019, 08:37 AM   #19
Willi Z.
Forums Moderator

Robert, I always have, and always will, say "I would pass" to anyone who reaches out me to offer an opinion on put together uniforms. I told you that more than a year ago. "I would pass" means exactly that.

Willi

Preußens Gloria!

Closed Thread