wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Flag, Pennant and Standarte Forum

Flag, Pennant and Standarte Forum Wehrmacht, Political and Organizational Standards, flags, and car pennants.

Old 06-28-2019, 03:27 PM   #61
Cracked

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmuthunter View Post
The terms Troll and pest come to mind....
Yes, yes, I thought they would. Care for my credentials or would you like to pick apart the dealer's trash yourself? I'm guessing that you can't.

Old 06-28-2019, 04:32 PM   #62
Duzig

Hello Cracked,
What I don’t understand about your posting is that when asked by member Jungco to explain why you believe something and asked you to impart that information your reply to him was “not on this forum” As he had said, the forum is here for everyone to learn about flags.Why come on this forum make comments or put in opinions and when asked refuse to give your answers. Makes no sense to me. If you weren’t going to give the reasons why you believe some information given was wrong, why even comment on something in the first place? Not saying you might not know what you’re talking about, I just don’t understand why you would comment on something then refuse to answer their questions. Again, it makes no sense to me.
regards,
Duzig(Bill)

Old 06-28-2019, 07:06 PM   #63
Ron Weinand

CRACKED: its an attitude among the administrators and I see it hasn't changed

Old 06-29-2019, 01:26 AM   #64
wilhelm Saris

Location: in the south of the Netherlands (between Venlo and Eindhoven), near the German and Belgium border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duzig View Post
Hello Cracked,
What I don’t understand about your posting is that when asked by member Jungco to explain why you believe something and asked you to impart that information your reply to him was “not on this forum” As he had said, the forum is here for everyone to learn about flags.Why come on this forum make comments or put in opinions and when asked refuse to give your answers. Makes no sense to me. If you weren’t going to give the reasons why you believe some information given was wrong, why even comment on something in the first place? Not saying you might not know what you’re talking about, I just don’t understand why you would comment on something then refuse to answer their questions. Again, it makes no sense to me.
regards,
Duzig(Bill)
I agree fully with Bill. What is your problem with me? Your a top "querulant"!

Old 06-29-2019, 05:03 AM   #65
Cracked

Hi joecool,

many thanks for your post regarding flag numbers. The added info is much appreciated.

Hi Bill,

The reason I did not provide meat on the bones in regard to the dealer description is because I had hoped to see OFW (considered by many to be WAF's flag expert...?) do that. He clearly isn't interested in conversing with me which is fine but bad info is bad info and I thought it worth mentioning. Perhaps he will address it at some later date but I'll leave that up to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Weinand View Post
CRACKED: its an attitude among the administrators and I see it hasn't changed
Thanks for the compliment but I'm not an admin over there. The fact remains though that I remember you being kicked off that forum many years ago and for the reason given previously. With this background information in mind, I think many would understand your long-lasting dislike of the HJ forum.