wehrmacht awards

Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Heer Uniforms and Insignia Forum

Heer Uniforms and Insignia Forum Uniforms, insignias and armbands.

Closed Thread

Coming Soon - Addition To Strap & Board Article
Old 05-16-2005, 10:53 AM   #1
Dave Suter
Administrator

Default Coming Soon - Addition To Strap & Board Article

For the past few months I've been working on an addition to the Heer Strap & Board article. It is an index listing and identifying all of the various symbols, letters, and numbers used, along with their specific applications. With the help of some other Forum members, I've also been able to provide photos of a number of them.

Because of the article's length, there is no way Seba could have found the time to transfer it into the required WYSIWYG program. So, taking his sanity in his hands, Seba sent the necessary programs to me. With a lot of help from him, I was able to develop the article and do the layout myself.

This morning I sent it all off to Seba. He still has to create the link buttons and perform whatever IT majic is required to have it actually appear, but it should be up and running soon (assuming I did it all correctly).

I'll let you know when it's there.

Closed Thread