wehrmacht awards


Go Back   Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Wehrmacht Uniforms and Equipment > Wehrmacht Equipment Forum

Wehrmacht Equipment Forum Equipment and gear of the Wehrmacht era.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

My Mp44 ammo pouch
Old 03-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #1
HIGGINS
Association Member
 
HIGGINS's Avatar
 
HIGGINS is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 384
Default My Mp44 ammo pouch

Hi,
this is my Mp44 Pouch,
I hope you like it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3876.jpg (177.0 KB, 554 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3877.jpg (195.1 KB, 559 views)
__________________
David
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2018, 06:26 PM   #2
HIGGINS
Association Member
 
HIGGINS's Avatar
 
HIGGINS is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 384
Default

.
__________________
David
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #3
HIGGINS
Association Member
 
HIGGINS's Avatar
 
HIGGINS is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 384
Default

..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3878.jpg (83.4 KB, 611 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3879.jpg (75.7 KB, 612 views)
__________________
David
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2018, 06:28 PM   #4
HIGGINS
Association Member
 
HIGGINS's Avatar
 
HIGGINS is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 384
Default

...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3880.jpg (120.2 KB, 626 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3881.jpg (168.2 KB, 630 views)
__________________
David
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2018, 06:30 PM   #5
HIGGINS
Association Member
 
HIGGINS's Avatar
 
HIGGINS is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 384
Default

....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3883.jpg (249.0 KB, 632 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3884.jpg (111.6 KB, 633 views)
__________________
David
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2018, 06:31 PM   #6
HIGGINS
Association Member
 
HIGGINS's Avatar
 
HIGGINS is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 384
Default

.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3937.jpg (204.9 KB, 640 views)
__________________
David
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 02:59 AM   #7
4th division
Member
 
4th division is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Noord Brabant
Posts: 1,160
Default

Very nice
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 04:28 AM   #8
MarcoPennisi
Member
 
MarcoPennisi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Into the painful city ... among the lost people.
Posts: 796
Default

I’m intrigued by the two colors (brown and white) of the sewing thread and by the leather fittings that show signs of previous stitching, obviously a makeshift manufacture. Would like to read comments from equipment conoisseurs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 04:35 AM   #9
Gran Sasso
Member
 
Gran Sasso is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: bavaria
Posts: 14,318
Default

Very nice - I had its twin 20+ years ago
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 05:08 AM   #10
4th division
Member
 
4th division is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Noord Brabant
Posts: 1,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoPennisi View Post
I’m intrigued by the two colors (brown and white) of the sewing thread and by the leather fittings that show signs of previous stitching, obviously a makeshift manufacture. Would like to read comments from equipment conoisseurs.
This is a typical treat for this maker! These magazine pouches where completely produced from recycled materials. These pouches are usually marked fuq or kkd indicating production by Wilhelm Stern, Lederwarenfabrik, Posen.

Here is another to compare: https://fjm44.com/articles/mp44-stg44-pouch-kkd-1944/

Best Regards,

Frederik
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 11:43 AM   #11
anmarlodz
Association Member
 
anmarlodz is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: EU (european union)
Posts: 5,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th division View Post
This is a typical treat for this maker! These magazine pouches where completely produced from recycled materials. These pouches are usually marked fuq or kkd indicating production by Wilhelm Stern, Lederwarenfabrik, Posen.

Here is another to compare: https://fjm44.com/articles/mp44-stg44-pouch-kkd-1944/

Best Regards,

Frederik
Well 'fuq' and 'kkd' are two diffrent makers. However both were making their MP44/Stg pouches ( and many other equipment like shove covers etc ) from recyckled materials ( have ammo pouches of both makers and both were made in very similar way).
The one shown here was made by 'kkd' ( a very characteristicv orange thread ) so made by Wilhelm Stern, Lederwarenfabrik, Posen as mentioned before.
__________________
Still looking for LARGE SIZE M43 gabardine jacket and m43 gabardine cap ... maybe some day I will find it best regards Marcin
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 05:58 PM   #12
HIGGINS
Association Member
 
HIGGINS's Avatar
 
HIGGINS is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 384
Default

Very interesting
Thank you
__________________
David
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 06:16 PM   #13
Gran Sasso
Member
 
Gran Sasso is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: bavaria
Posts: 14,318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmarlodz View Post
Well 'fuq' and 'kkd' are two diffrent makers. However both were making their MP44/Stg pouches ( and many other equipment like shove covers etc ) from recyckled materials ( have ammo pouches of both makers and both were made in very similar way).
The one shown here was made by 'kkd' ( a very characteristicv orange thread ) so made by Wilhelm Stern, Lederwarenfabrik, Posen as mentioned before.
Mine was also a "kkd"
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 04:44 PM   #14
Leper
Member
 
Leper is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Uk/US/FRANCE
Posts: 259
Default

I really like it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 02:57 AM   #15
norge
Association Member
 
norge's Avatar
 
norge is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 3,098
Default

super pouch!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump






vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Wehrmacht-Awards.com