Thread: Research 101
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 02:11 PM   #55
historyguy's Avatar
historyguy is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,706

You would have to send in a formal request to the NPRC for a Marine.

The only info the NARA would have online is if he was a WWII POW or a Korean or VN era casualty.

Good luck!
  Reply With Quote