Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums (http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos and Paper Items Forum (http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Show us your favourite Ritterkreuz photo (http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75064)

Mogdala 11-22-2004 04:58 AM

Show us your favourite Ritterkreuz photo

1 Attachment(s)
Hello to all,

i would like to see your best RK holder photo.
I want to begin with this one here. Franz Bäke

:king:

D. Löwenhamn 11-22-2004 06:22 AM

Wow Christian,

that's a great photo. It's the first time I've seen Dr. Bäke in a regular uniform. Do you know when and where the photo was taken?

Since I'm not an Association member, yet, I can't upload images. Instead I'll show one of my recent purchases. A photo I bought from Kai depicting Wilhelm Finkbeiner during his Knight's cross ceremony. I find the photo to be absolutely marvellous. I had been thinking about buying this photo for over a year and the other day I decided to finally do it. I can't wait to see the photo arrive in the mail.

http://www.dc-militaria.com/photos/rk/1/rk03.jpg

Best regards/ Daniel

Mogdala 11-22-2004 06:25 AM

Also a nice photo - by the way such photos are very rare to find - so you´ve done the right way.

There are some writtings on the backside of my photo, but i´m not at home at the moment so i will look at the evening and will inform you about it.

Akira Takiguchi 11-22-2004 06:41 AM

Methinks that the Bäke photo was taken in Kürassier-Kaserne in Bielefeld(?) where Gren.Ers.Btl.18. was stationed?

Mogdala 11-22-2004 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akira Takiguchi
Methinks that the Bäke photo was taken in Kürassier-Kaserne in Bielefeld(?) where Gren.Ers.Btl.18. was stationed?

Akira it could be possible, i´ve to look at home.

Does anybody else has got a nice photo for showing?:hat:

Mike H 11-22-2004 09:04 AM

RK Photo

Heinrich Meyer and Karl Muller photographed with Sperrle, just after receiving the RK. I do not know the date but their award of the RK was documented in a February 1943 issue of Der Adler, which I also have.

Mike

Mogdala 11-22-2004 09:05 AM

Yeah - also a terrific one thumbsup

Mogdala 11-22-2004 10:28 AM

Here is another one of my collection showign Jochims. The photo must be taken between the 3.-28.01.1944 during his training at the Panzergrenadierschule in Paris/ France.

D. Löwenhamn 11-22-2004 10:53 AM

Very nice photos Mike and Christian. Christian, do you know the name of the DKiG-holder on the photo?

Best regards/ Daniel

Mogdala 11-22-2004 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D. Löwenhamn
Christian, do you know the name of the DKiG-holder on the photo?

Best regards/ Daniel

He was a "teacher" at the Panzergrenadierschool in Paris and before he must be Kommandeur or Kompaniechef of Inf.Rgt. 90, were the RK holder Martin Müller was fighting, at the time 1941 !!! But i didn´t found out his name untile yet.

Here is another nice photo Hauptmann Borchert, Major Hupfer and Hauptmann Evers, so guy´s show me your best RK photo!!! :1scream:

weinsoldner 11-22-2004 12:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW there's some very nice photo's in this thread!!

This is one of my favourites and it shows "zenz" Kaiser.

regards,

Peter

Mogdala 11-22-2004 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akira Takiguchi

Akira the photo has writting s on the backside, it was taken summer 1944 Gren.Ers.Btl.18 in Wilhelmsberg near Paderborn.

Here is another nice photo of mine: Nowotny and Phillips at one photo.

jacques 11-22-2004 01:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You know my interest for the spanish crosses; Adolf Galland

Mogdala 11-22-2004 01:39 PM

Thanks to all

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to all sharing photos.
Weinsoldner i like yours, can i buy it :D

Here is my latest one, i don´t know who it is - but it can´t be to difficult to get his name. There were not many Soldier with rank Gefreiter holding the RK.

jacques 11-22-2004 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hugo Speerle