Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums (http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wehrmacht Equipment Forum (http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Messhall Firm Markings??? (http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=607558)

Edelweisse 07-12-2012 12:57 AM

Messhall Firm Markings???

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone:

I have some messhall china/dinner ware that has two (2) firm's logos/markings and I need some help ID'ing the firm

One has initial "IG" in like a chemical vile and under it there is "LUDWIGSHAFEN a Rhn"

The other has a triangle with a rocket on the bottom with the letters "B" on one side and an "R" on the other side of the rocket.

THANK YOU,

Edelweisse 07-12-2012 09:09 AM

Messhall China Firm Markings

Hi...I found one

I.G. Farbenindustrie AG i. A. ...now "BASF"

Rechtsform Aktiengesellschaft in Abwicklung
ISIN DE0005759070
Gründung 2. Dezember 1925
Sitz Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
Leitung Angelika Wimmer-Amend (Insolvenzverwalterin)
Branche Chemische Industrie

Die I.G. Farbenindustrie AG i. L., kurz I.G. Farben oder IG Farben, war das seinerzeit größte Chemieunternehmen der Welt mit Sitz in Frankfurt am Main, das am 2. Dezember 1925

The main HQ Bldg was the V Corps HQ in the Farben Bldg in Frankfurt...been there many times when I was working in Giessen from 1980-84 and had to go to the HQ V Corps...and rode the elevator up and down. For one who has been there in the bldg...they know the elevator....no doors.....just a floor that you got on and rode up to your floor and got off...or rode it all the way around.

Edelweisse 07-12-2012 05:22 PM

Messhall Firm Logo

Any help on ID'ing the name of the company that had a Rocket with a "B" & "R" on each side in a triangle???

uscob 07-14-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edelweisse (Post 5384481)
Hi...I found one

I.G. Farbenindustrie AG i. A. ...now "BASF"

Rechtsform Aktiengesellschaft in Abwicklung
ISIN DE0005759070
Gründung 2. Dezember 1925
Sitz Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
Leitung Angelika Wimmer-Amend (Insolvenzverwalterin)
Branche Chemische Industrie

Die I.G. Farbenindustrie AG i. L., kurz I.G. Farben oder IG Farben, war das seinerzeit größte Chemieunternehmen der Welt mit Sitz in Frankfurt am Main, das am 2. Dezember 1925

The main HQ Bldg was the V Corps HQ in the Farben Bldg in Frankfurt...been there many times when I was working in Giessen from 1980-84 and had to go to the HQ V Corps...and rode the elevator up and down. For one who has been there in the bldg...they know the elevator....no doors.....just a floor that you got on and rode up to your floor and got off...or rode it all the way around.

Wasn't V.Corps HQ in Heidelberg and 7th Army was HQ'ed in Frankfurt?

Edelweisse 07-23-2012 01:22 AM

Messhall Firm Logo

HQ V Corps was in the Farben Bldg in Frankfurt/Main in 1980-90 and when the wall went down...one of the Corps went away. The Corps that did go way was VII Corps in Stuttgart. HQ V Corp moved from the Farben Bldg in Frankfurt/Main to Heidelberg to be on the same kaserne as HQ USAREUR (US Army Europe). I also worked in the HQ VII Corps. I lived & worked in Germany from 1980-90 so I lived and experienced it.

7th Army was also on the same kaserne as HQ USAREUR...and the main training bases were Hohenfelds, Vilseck, and Grafenwehr...ask any USAREUR soldier and they know these places well. Sometimes...too well (Smile).

But thanks for your comments. I see that you're in Berlin...did you see the wall go down? Did you experience that?? I did...WOW...words can't explain it.

Edelweisse 07-23-2012 01:30 AM

Messhall Firm Logo Help??

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two (2) complete place sets which have the "BR" and rocket logo on it

Edelweisse 07-23-2012 01:34 AM

Messhall Firm Logo

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Close-up picture of logo

Edelweisse 07-27-2012 12:36 AM

Messhall Firm Logo???

Any help in identifying the firm that had these in the katine/dining area? I just don't know the firm but it has a "B" on one side of the rocket and an "R" on the other. I'd really appreciate your help in ID'ing this firm/company. Thanks,

Edelweisse 08-28-2012 07:00 PM

Messhall Firm Logo Help??

Bumped...anything...even a hint.. I just don't know the firm but it has a "B" on one side of the rocket and an "R" on the other. I'd really appreciate your help in ID'ing this firm/company. Thanks,

Edelweisse 04-21-2014 11:29 AM

Help in Identifiying the Company Logo

Any help in identifying the firm that had these in their katine/dining area? I just don't know the Logo of the firm but it has a "B" on one side of the rocket and an "R" on the other. I'd really appreciate your help in ID'ing this firm/company. Thanks,

Edelweisse 09-29-2019 10:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Assistance in ID'ing…the firm???

A triangle with a rocket on the bottom with the letters "B" on one side and an "R" on the other side of the rocket.

What company or firm is this?? Thank you,

Edelweisse 09-30-2019 09:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What German WWII firm had the logo?

Triangle, with rocket at the base with letters "BR"?

Tony Bologna 09-30-2019 06:45 PM

Thanks for reaching out.

I don't recognize the company logo. If I had to guess the company is not a armaments company. If you were in the rocket business, you would not likely be advertising it. To me, It is a Pipe company and the logo is a pipe and valve. Perhaps the R stands for "Rohr" or pipe. I don't know.

Edelweisse 10-01-2019 01:03 AM

Thanks Tony for looking...another set of eyes...after your comments...I do see pipe & valve etc. Tks,

Edelweisse 10-01-2019 12:28 PM

I think I found it ….

"Baenninger Rohr GMBH" that worked with a Greek Firm named "Chryssafidis"

"Chryssafidis" logo is a valve in a triangle.